Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Videogame Review, Vectron for the Intellivision (w/ Refurbished Console and Brand New Game)

Videogame Review, Vectron for the Intellivision (w/ Refurbished Console and Brand New Game)


Okay.  I believe I know the problem!  Videogames were really old back in the day, and, printed instruction manuals were vital.  An Elvis Presley fan told me, “If it’s not in print, it’s not photography.”  We live in a day where using modern devices is “necessary”.  But this was not an option for Intellivision gamers.  For something like Vectron is vital and even necessary to read the instruction manual before the rise of internet.  Before the rise of internet, Americans needed wake-up calls, free breakfast, pizza orders on phone, you name it.  The Intellivision was a small sale for a reason.  Americans needed TV commercials from K-mart and Sears to know anything about ANYTHING.  Elvis doesn’t sing on this Intellivision game.  But, kids needed to start their mornings with greater knowledge of video games.  Vectron is most definitely a hazard.  By reading the instruction manual I was able to understand the program.  It’s a fantasy in the works.  It’s like “looking at a painting”.  Of course, Vectron is more forgiving than Super Mario 64.  You only get one game; and, just that one game.  I will be fair.  I don’t like everything by Elvis.  And, I don’t like everything on Intellivision.  I do like Greatest Hits.  I do like Vectron.  This is a shooter game that involves means of self-destruction.  Aliens attack.  Objects fly.  But, it was also arresting of the future.  It was also arresting of the future.  In case you’re wondering… no, Power Rangers were not modern.  Power Rangers just look modern.  In reality, my mom Wendy saw Power Rangers growing up.  What she didn’t see was my Intellivision.  My mom just laughed at Pac-Man and didn’t care.  I like to think Pac-Man is real.  But college students like my mom were terrible at video games.  They would laugh, they would burst, and that’s about it.  Vectron would never be a good presentation for my mom Wendy, who had trouble with just HD TV remotes.  I would tell her, “You use this TV remote for cable TV and you use this TV remote for TV.”  My family started to think I was CRAZY!!!  And, the truth is, I am very crazy.  Hell, I even played NES games on a 50-inch TV screen!  You see, I just “know things” out there.  My refurbished Intellivision was played on a smaller TV in my room.  The buttons were very comfortable; however, I was always easy on the dice.  What impacts Vectron are limits on controller and video.  I did reach past 4th level at least.  Perhaps I understand this game too well.  When looking at an abstract painting and believing in “aliens”, I think it’s time to say goodbye to planet Earth.  Oh, and planet Earth sucks at Intellivision.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Vectron-Brand-New-Game-893281502

No comments:

Post a Comment