Translate

Friday, June 2, 2023

Poem- “The Tickling of William Shakespeare’s Feet”


“The Tickling of William Shakespeare’s Feet”


William Shakespeare comes up on the stage.

He is about to make a speech,


“Oh, my love, how do I compare you to…”


Suddenly, I run behind William Shakespeare and tickle him.

I tickle his toejam.

I tickle his armpits.

I tickle his tummy.

I tickle his bellybutton.

I tickle his funny bones.

I tickle his double chin.

I tickle his butterfingers.

I tickle his elbow grease.

I tickle his weak back.

I tickle his tenderfoot.


I just tickle William Shakespeare all over!


William Shakespeare is laughing.

William Shakespeare is crying.

William Shakespeare is rolling.

William Shakespeare is thundering.


Finally, William Shakespeare says,


“Ha, ha ha! Stop tickling me! I won’t give any more poetry tonight! Ha ha!”




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Tickling-of-William-Shakespeare-s-Feet-965419169

No comments:

Post a Comment