Translate

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Videogame Review, Xevious for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch and Arcade Joystick Controller)





Videogame Review, Xevious for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch and Arcade Joystick Controller)


At 20,000 points, Xevious is estimable. At 213,000 points, Xevious is un-achievable.


(For my arcade joystick controller, the Nintendo Switch is recognizable. Gameplay controls are easy, but more intense and harsh. With un-limited continues, and, un-limited lives, done with the Nintendo Switch Online Membership and Switch Controller functions, Xevious is only fun when I gain up to 175,000 points in high score of gameplay. After 210,000 points, Xevious becomes a laughable nightmare I enjoy informal criticism against. After 213,000 points, Xevious becomes un-sportable and un-mannerly, and, I eventually need to quit the game. When I start losing the game AT THE SAVING POINT, OVER 30 TIMES in my moment of gaming, it’s time for me to quit. At least, Xevious is very enjoyable and it’s even more exciting to criticize the game and “make fun” of it.)


Note: I am playing the game with my arcade joystick for the Nintendo Switch. The arcade joystick is resting on my TV Dinner Table. It’s a TV Dinner Table. My arcade joystick is resting on my TV Dinner Table. You can see the “precious” items on the table. During gameplay, my TV Dinner Table was shaking just a little bit. Nothing was “falling off” the table. No pennies were “falling off” and my gameplay was as fine as it could be. The Star Wars soap did not “fall off” and the Sony bluetooth speaker did not “fall off” and so on. So, with my gameplay experience of Xevious for 5 hours, I confirm the arcade joystick quality for my Nintendo Switch. Everything is very stable with a great amount of balance. That means, you can use a TV Dinner Table for the arcade joystick for the Nintendo Switch! Cool, huh?!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-Xevious-Nintendo-Switch-NES-968262225

No comments:

Post a Comment