Translate

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Poem- “Past and Education”


“Past and Education”


Do you know what happens when society always gives you new ideas?

When society always gives you new ideas, you soon become uneducated.

You lose the education from the past of your childhood and teenage years.

People get older and older and become less and less able to keep records.

New ideas usually do not become records at all; new ideas usually “fly”.

How do we catch the new ideas that “fly” away from us forever?

What makes modern experts assume that people can just “keep up”?

I don’t really find good sense in any of this at all.

We need old ideas from time to time so we can follow the footprints.

If modern experts keep erasing the footprints, we will be falling out of it.

The records are very necessary for us to look back and say we did it.

Sure, some new ideas are pleasing, but I need to remember my birthday!

I need to remember my old schools, old papers, old lessons and such.

From my philosophy, I “study” what kindness is.

I do not walk around with ignorance and just tell strangers to be nice.

People do not learn good manners that way.

Manners requires development of feedback.

You’re not going to be kind by just grabbing a shirt and looking pretty.

Not every shirt is the same.

Some shirts are made for ballet dancers; some shirts are made for wrestlers.

You cannot tell me that ballet dancers and wrestlers are the same.

Wrestlers are arrogant; ballet dancers are gentle.

Unfortunately, sometimes, somebody does not know his or her role.

He or she will accidentally pick up the wrong shirt.

Maybe they believe the shirt will make them have kindness for others.

But that’s misleading.

Many cavemen were probably not wearing clothes and were still kind.

A dog can be pretty nice!

Right?

Well, in most cases, nice dogs do not wear clothes.

So, what does it mean to be “nice”?

Obviously, I cannot behave like a dog.

I need to behave like a human.

I am a human, so I need to play that role.

Being a unicorn would be an imaginary joke for humor.

But, in reality, a unicorn would have really terrible manners!

Imagine a unicorn… with a sharp horn… running at your kids!

I don’t think that’s very safe.

It’s most certainly not polite.

Humans do not have horns.

When you say the words “love” and “hate”, you need to prove philosophy.

Without philosophy, the “love and hate game” will just shock your circuits.

Love and hate require special attention.

Do you study kindness?

Do you have education for kindness?

Some people do not have any education for kindness.

They just say “kindness” a lot with ignorance of the world.

They do not really know what kindness is.

When I develop my philosophy, I always ignore memes.

Yes, that’s right!

I always ignore memes.

I only respond to a meme when I have academic literacy for the subject.

I do not just “dive on the computer” and mess things up.

I don’t know about you.

Let’s say that somebody on social media uses bad grammar and bad spelling.

That is not kindness!

Bad grammar and bad spelling are very rude manners for literary means.

Also, ridiculous pictures and wild images are only right with good sense.

Without good sense, the pictures and imagery will just be irrelevant and foul.

Do you see me writing a poem on this website and saying bad grammar?

No, I do not think you do.

I do not say,


“I eet this donutt evry morning wit coffe mintf and sugar lol”


Some famous celebrities use bad grammar on the internet all the time.

Well, if they use bad grammar, they are still uneducated.

I will never give a famous celebrity honor and credit for their bad grammar.

I do not care.

I write literature with proper fashion in mind.

My philosophy is not “on the loose” with random nuts and bolts.

I am an honest fashionista.

Bad grammar for a song is still bad grammar.

Why should I “forget my education” to make some musical fool happy?

I do not enjoy broken books.

I need books that work.

I need songs that work.

I need TV that works.

I do not enjoy hearing discord, mismanagement, and pedantic show.

I want my ears to “handle” the music with my personal communications.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Past-and-Education-975167212

No comments:

Post a Comment