Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Poem- “Prints and Sounds”


“Prints and Sounds”


Poetry only covers some sounds in the universe.


Most sounds never become language.

Most sounds never become music.

Most sounds never become production.


In our world, most sounds are just… unknown accidents.

We have very much less estimation and less experience of these sounds.

These sounds just exist.

We have no tools for these sounds and we cannot create material with them.

The alphabet is a distinction from non-alphabet volume.

I write my poetry with poetry tools only.

I cannot turn my poem into a squirt gun, a chainsaw, a door knob, a juice box, etc.

My poem must remain in literary print for possible pronunciation by my mouth.

The rest of my body is almost useless for my voice.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Prints-and-Sounds-978674696

No comments:

Post a Comment