Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Rant, 3/15/2016

There's plenty of avenues of thought I exist in between Sacramento and Big Bear Lake.  I still remember that boring glance by a sturdy male worker at Gordito Burrito in my state's capital.

Gordito Burrito - Sacramento, CA, United States. Beef burrito plate. The burrito that comes with this is their Colorado beef burrito. It's like a stewed meat. It's tasty too!
Plated food, encouragement!
Jeff D. from Yelp must of been thrilled.
I do go for Gordito Burrito's rice.
I tend to say no to white rice.

There's also nachos at Gordito Burrito, which serves Sacramento University fine, but its bite is like that of cereal.  You can basically expect wet, soggy guacamole.  Sacramento State University is filled with several food outlets like Java City, which is ambient in golden yellow light, and Subway, which is so white by an environment in crunched seating.  So many workers showcase their body language.  While a smile is excellent, there still has to be that accuracy of orders shared between customers and employees.  Readers may not realize this, but businesses have demands of their customers.  For one thing, businesses expect you to be happy and generally don't talk about your struggles.  It doesn't seem fair.  I mean, even workers have to struggle, and there've been people living on the dime.

I think "Sears" can be a word.
The commonplace shopper ignores businesses' fictitious names.
To me, there can be a fantastic world with various identities.
Why use plain English, when one can dream?
I think Sears can be tears, or memorable passing times.
"Bush's Baked Beans!  What's your flavor?"

I was studying Spanish in the capital's university.  My friend Jamila went with UC Davis for nurse learning, but I still feel pain from my own perspective.  It could be that someone has been watching me, as I know many people have been watching me.  I have a paper golden hat filled with store and restaurant receipts, which I will use as references so I can pinpoint the places to review, but I'm about ideas more than popularity.  Have those popular YouTube videos accomplished much for our edification, or even our entertainment?  There used to be mysterious nostalgia, burning notions with the un-internet cultures we lived in.  So, I guess I have a bias about knowledge.  I'd play with the Virtual Boy in Blockbuster on Johnson Drive in Ventura, California.  Blockbuster was a rental home.  (Inside joke, hee hee!)  Mistakes go along with impudence on my watch.  You know, with exclusions for me and rest of society.  Also on Johnson Drive, I wasn't afraid to have eggs: I'm not stupid enough like some truck driver who has eggs sixteen times a week in front of disinterested managers.  When I'd play with the Virtual Boy, it'd feel like I'd be leaving a movie theater; my eyes just washed away with a bizarre form of tears, and more buzzing eyes, a good thing indeed.  McDonald's could always use a few more geographies and playgrounds, and advertising for grilled chicken can't be underestimated.  

Artisan grilled chicken mcdonald
This is GrubGrade's photo of McDonald's grilled chicken.
His review points pretty much match mine, more like a B than an F.
Now, let's remember McDonald's critics, "they're unhealthy."
Really?  I'm flabbergasted!
Maybe critics need to be careful what they wish for.
Has it ever occurred to them that they'd hate McDonald's even with healthy food?

Big Bear Lake is home to candy, although I'll try it when I get the chance.  My offense of Pearson's Bun is sound-proof since readers can quietly day-dream from what I tell them: Pearson's Bun is candy that looks like a road apple, especially with its sunken nuts.  

As the Angry Video Game Nerd would say, "What were they thinking?"

Spanish made me more aware of Spanish Grammar, and much of English Grammar Rules are familiar to me.  So, it's "an x-ray" and not "a x-ray."  Sometimes when writers go for broke, they tend to insert all these different kinds of phrases that don't match their lingo in real time.  Lingo refers to vivacity and distinctly underlines dialect.  If people want to use words that don't last more than two generations, then they're not particularly interested in grammar, and they talk about something from bulls to complain about tedious cuteness in others.  Dr. Suess knew the truth:

"Hello again!" says one dog.

"Hello!" says another dog.

"Do you like my hat?" says one dog.

"I do not." says another dog.

"Goodbye again!" says that one dog.

-(Did Dr. Suess write these words?  I could have sworn he did.  Correct me if I'm wrong.)

MySpace is filled with movie spoilers, which I don't necessarily scrutinize.  I've written spoilers for Die Twice by Andrew Grant, and spoilers about restaurants I visit.  Look, people can hit that "like" button all they want, but reviewers need to entice customers to try something out.  Why was that lady so upset about bathrooms at Pilot Gas Station?  Also, alcoholics need to chill out, as they do chill out a bit before bursting into flames and creating havoc.

Catster really seems to like snoring cats.
Instead of curing snoring cats, why not dance while they snore?
Have readers ever danced to a snoring cat?
Hey, a snoring cat is music to my ears!

I'm on my day off, so I'm having Goldfish Crackers with Extra Cheddar, and plenty of Coca-Cola Nada.  Panda Express's Orange Chicken is so mild, so intense, quite meaty and sweet, and, unlike the orange chicken from many Chinese restaurants, isn't tasting like jello.

(It's kind of weird to dream of jello chicken.)

So, this is my restaurant feed for today, precious as today.
I hope to find my reviews from my move so I can show some to Yelp and Google Circles and you.
"Obrigado!"

No comments:

Post a Comment