Translate

Friday, March 18, 2016

Rant, 3/18/2016

I'm not sure if my stomach is the strongest during the noon-times of each day, or rather if comprehension is a matter of skill even when the odds are against me.  I guess I'm a philosophy fanatic, although I don't go crazy over Aristotle's discussions about the demands of our opinions.  I guess I'm referring to Aristotle's talks about what he termed as "the heavens."  Fantastic worlds definitely soothe me when I shout my order for greater surprises.  I still can't relate the grammar of words, or rather the gender of words, to the rhyming and vague sensations of poetry, and now I'm referring to Aristotle's talks about poets.  I've studied the Arabian language and scout mottoes, even flag emblems, so I'm absolute about the relationship between conversations and dieting.  Since we use mouths to eat and speak, there's implication of survival with our modes of thought.  Maybe poetry should be simple, but not to the point where listeners are only engaged into the ideas they don't need to learn anything about.  When my dialogue is refined, I still get unnatural obsessions.

Just look at his beard.

Now, if I grow a beard?

Subway's Oven Roasted Chicken is pretty thick, so I feel like much of its inner base should be pulled inside-out for spectacular moments and extra dishes.  Mostaza se fue.

"The sodium, calories, and fat in the Subway 6-Inch Oven-Roasted Chicken Sandwich on nine-grain wheat bread are pretty close to the ideal range for a meal (yes, that means cutting out cheese and mayo). Add all the veggies offered or a side salad to boost the relatively low fiber. And whatever you do, resist the cookies and chips at the register or you'll blow it – if you're that hungry, order the foot-long instead." -Men's Journal

Read more: http://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/nutrition/subway-6-inch-oven-roasted-chicken-sandwich-on-9-grain-wheat-no-cheese-or-mayo-healthier-fast-food-choices-20131106#ixzz43FEQS2Mp
Follow them: @mensjournal on Twitter | MensJournal on Facebook

Okay, okay!  Perhaps Subway has great desserts.  I still make compliments about Subway's crackers to my mom.  Loving has to go somewhere, still I fall.  

Just to inform unknowing readers, McDonald's actually has some more healthy food than Subway does.  For example, consider McDonald's tortilla strips or guacamole, with Buttermilk Chicken and creamy Sriracha Sauce.  

Mcdonald's - Warner Robins, GA, United States. CYT burger with grilled tomato and tortilla strips.
From Yelp, Steven H.'s photo from Georgia.
Hello Georgia!
This is a real photo because I've eaten this myself.
You can pick all kinds of burger toppings at McDonald's restaurants as recent as soon.
Now is soon.

Pretty much!  Burger King's Triple Whopper from the past still rings in my head.  Can it be that meat goes along with meat, very much with combined toppings and spongy bread?  It'd be nice if Burger King followed McDonald's pursuit, because their Whopper Patties would then become steamy hot piles of saturated goodness with all the BBQ Sauce or simply Ketchup.  McDonald's Maple Bacon Dijon Recipe is good, acceptable, natural, crispy crunchy, not too saucy and not too bright, plus pretty much exclusive compared to most restaurant products.  

See mrhappy0121's review of McDonald's Maple Bacon Dijon Burger here: https://youtu.be/qL6yeNsBV-0

Mrhappy0121 keeps his hat on for the bacon.  Boo!  Still, he likes the bacon on the Maple Bacon Dijon Burger from McDonald's, a position I regard with certainty and respect.  The common vulgar person will show off junk and slang in front of the public while being totally ignorant about any nice fashion possible.  To me, the sandwich's bacon has a bit of a tough bite to it, similar to the bite of many jerky products, reminding me of afternoon strolls through Solvang in California.  

(Solvang?  You know, the place where you can get lots of white beer-steins and "cherry mugs.")

"Solvang was founded in 1911 on almost 9,000 acres (3,600 ha) of the Rancho San Carlos de Jonata Mexican land grant, by a group of Danes who traveled west to establish a Danish colony far from the midwestern winters." -Wikipedia   

I was able to have Smart Water, baked cookies from a sit-down treat-house, right in Solvang.  I was at a restaurant near there that paid tribute to vikings, I think.  Still, can we carry our diets around?  I think so!

All ingredients are real.  Basically, when we talk about food, it's not wise to say that food isn't real because it's bad.  So yes!  That jello is pudding that pops, so acknowledge its existence.

Garages can be good places to store food, yet their cold floors during the nights wake my senses.  By the way, what food isn't real?  Subway uses those elongated bags to give customers to-go-sandwiches; besides that, I could use some ribose from some of Subway's teas or Strawberry Tea.  Isn't food strange?  I mean, customers pay for something they get rid of.  I think about the air between Subway's turkey slices or McDonald's shiny buns.  

Thanks Jet!
I need to order water from them.
I get something like this when on the road.
This water has a flavor that's slightly as light as Glacier Water.
I like to call Glacier Water "penguin water."
Is Icelandic Water crisp?  No, but I can drink soda later, as always.


Geesh, and my dad keeps getting the restaurants' free water!  Yogurtland has a good French Vanilla Yogurt because it's so light and mild and not so dense and troubled.  I showed a photo of my Yogurtland Treat a while back, and I was able over there at that store to create my own styled yogurt.  I think I invented a simple fashionable technique of placing three small cherries in a row on its surface, and its cup talked about the new Kung Fu Panda 3 movie.  In fact, my Yogurtland Spoon was a little bit shaped like a panda!  Still, I'm tired of advertisements and more into my spirit.  Instead of waste management, I talk about goal management in my restaurant reviews and talks.  

Let's see... more makes enough while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment