Translate

Friday, March 11, 2016

Where I've been, trust me.





So, the guy in the striped hat steals my burgers, then tells me to go?

McDonald's in Castaic, California. Someone was in the rooms with a clipboard, but I don't know if he was a manager. This McDonald's store hasn't remodeled yet. There's glass with stickers of Ronald's friends although the Shamrock Milkshake hasn't arrived before Spring.












Taco Bell store on Coffee Road (I'm thirsty!) in Bakersfield, California. The art and design of the place really stimulates my passion before the Moonstar Alien gets me tickled via emotion! Would you believe me if I told you that there are creamy tacos?

Here are some mountains in Kern County by the roads that get blurry before my camera phone shakes. I do like the blurry photo! I think I'm going to hang some paintings in the rich green house. It was a drive, but I didn't drink any sick cola.

It's been a busy month!  I haven't updated, due to Busy February.
I've basically left Ventura, California.
Now I'm in Tehachapi, but I'll keep up with Ventura's restaurants.

Here's the rich green house bathroom by Indian Wells Drive in Tehachapi, California. It can get kind of rainy here, and the sink doesn't accommodate materials in the way I would like it. I personally think selfies don't present much in the way of art, but they can help with blogging.

Arby's food, Del Taco's food. I prefer adding hot sauce to most anything.

See?  Spicy sauce, creamy chicken!

I'm all jazzed up!

There's Jazz24, a free radio station.

What exactly is a sugar pie?

Hey guys! I've been really busy on projects. Right now I'm reading "Facing the Flag" by Jules Verne and playing "Pac-Man" with loose joysticks. So! Here's my Wal-Mart purchase: 30 striped pencils and 8 gel pens of assorted colors. I try to write as much as I can, but I do need an actual writing space. I don't want to feel awkward while writing; plus, it's strange to write with schizophrenia.

I can't actually touch my friends, so maybe my writing can give them perspective or even a source of edification rather than entertainment. I like to eat at El Pollo Loco! I got free soup from El Pollo Loco, only to come home for a package from Art.com.
I'm into paintings where I can see brush-strokes. I've been working on my blog, but I was delayed for a couple of weeks due to two factors: 1) my schizophrenia, which tends to keep me paused when I need to work more, and, 2) Facebook, with the disappearance of my photos and my realization that their pride is missing due to their website design. (Hee hee!)

Coca-Cola recently has been making colorful designs for their Diet Coke bottles. I have a feeling that somebody's been watching my reviews, especially with the Road Runner now being a mascot for a car deal. The drinks you see here come from Ralph's market, part of a chain in Southern California; plus, there's food from Ameci's which includes meatball sandwiches and a depiction for finished ravioli with BBQ sauce. I dine out everyday so I can get a more clearer picture of the world, rather than sitting by the blur and comprehension of one house I won't live in only.

Okay, I need to label my photos better! I can hardly tell the difference, and guesses are risky. I don't know where the first sandwich comes from (since I've been), but the Chile Lime Shrimp Burrito is from El Pollo Loco 
my favorite because of its elongated shrimp and its tendency to slip up the heat.


One Facebook picture shows the fries with a combo of a Tuna Sandwich from Tony's Burrito Hut, which is wet with Rye Bread and vegetables in Mexican-style-cuts, but another Facebook photo shows Burger King's Original Chicken Sandwich. my favorite because of its elongated shrimp and its tendency to slip up the heat.

Well, it's a Tuna Sandwich from Tony's Burrito Hut at a slanted angle so I can see the meat. I have a book called "The Handel and Haydn Society" that I got from Barnes & Noble for a special price of a couple of dollars (it was marked for $40 even).

I also got my Custom TV Switch for my Atari 5200 Super System, totally by box in black and white. Could you imagine if all TV Switches were in black and white boxes?

Well, I go to a lot of places! There's a Domino's store on Telephone that has a dining setting. The store with the balloons and palm trees is of Jack in the Box by a cafe near Circle K. At Domino's store (besides the 2-liter Diet Coke I was drinking), I had a Small Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza, which was constructed with elegance with various colored cheeses and BBQ sauce with strips of hot warm chicken pieces. I tell you guys, I ate a work of art!

Well, I use Dove's soap for men! I've been meaning to shower daily so I can perk up since very many days just strike before me. Also, CJ's BBQ Place in Ventura, CA, is very nice with burgers that have pastrami and bacon. Besides, I prefer Spicy BBQ Sauce because of its presence of hotness and that tangy dripping that I let my tongue swell with.

Three Facebook photos come from Sizzler in Ventura, California. I had Malibu Chicken and soup and salad from the buffet snack bar. After that lunch on my birthday, I went with Evan to a car dealership and bought Kashi Tomato Basil & Feta Hummus Crisps from a vending machine by some of Evan's smiling worker friends. Within the next two weeks after, me and mom order Peking's Chinese Lunch Specials for a special Sunday mealtime, and I got Hot Sweet & Sour Soup and a helping of Ginger and Scallion Fish Fillet; the soup was gourmet and warm, and the ginger fish fillet was an odd setting with tastes that ringed my door-bell. Ha ha! I should now note that the Double Jack at Jack in the Box restaurants is a far shot from the Original Jumbo Jack, and I still remembering seeing an old commercial on Youtube where some actors (playing as fire-fighters) were ordering Jumbo Jacks with extra special sauce to go before an emergency; and the Fluttershy photo from My Little Pony is just for show because I think the toy I have of her gives mom a tiny bit of a grace into the more elegant styles of life possible.

"More food from Peking!" That's what my dad would say. The fortune cookies mom and I had on that Special Sunday came from Amay's company located somewhere in the world; my fortune, a slip from my cookie, was bogus; the Crab Meat Rangoon (with the cup of Sweet & Sour Sauce) were creamy and rather mild, albeit a bit crispy. However, look at the other photos here. They came from dad-and-I's trip down to Stockdale Village in Bakersfield, California, a rather deserty geography with the modern hints of suburban city life. While in the village, I dined for Mozzerella Sticks at McDonald's (the store there seemed to have paintings with cubism-styles), bought a bunch of junk at Dollar Tree like Hawaiian sprays and bubble smells, and then went to Home Goods (not pictured) and bought a cute diary for arcade-game-journaling entitled "Create Your Own Magic," with butterflies on the diary and adorable colors and gloss. I tell you, I hope Ronald McDonald finds his way out of the jungle!

This Facebook photo is an aisle photo from Dollar Tree at Stockdale (Stockton?) Village. I will look at my receipts to see if I can talk about the right locations for restaurant reviewing and blogging. I misspelled a word! (I hate it when anybody does that!) The next many photos are of Home Goods' lamps, and I see their products have great appearances but mysterious performances. Days after the village trip, I had Ameci's Tuna Sandwich W/ Italian Dressing (wet and mild, good appetite) along with a handful of Foreign Monster Drinks.

More lamps from Home Goods, very nice crystal clear flavors of rustic wild colors! At least Dollar Tree had Ring Pops, although I think the candy needs a better boot of syrup that doesn't have unordinary sugars in it. I got scents from Dollar Tree like Posture Perfume and Hawaiian AirWick, with a gaming diary for "Pac-Man" from Home Goods, and the peanut butter puff cereal was delicious and quite welcoming.

So, I have a lot of plant photos from Home Goods, as well as those of their temptation accessories (like of the horse head or the creamy clock); I do much enjoy the external look of the curved table, but it probably looks better in a store than in just any home. Also, I forgot about the other photos. My memories are infected with their invisibility because of my caffeine consumption.

Yep, Yogurtland!

My Dell laptop got busted because of unauthorized Chinese viruses; but hey, at least I got an electronic cigarette for 9.99! The Kevita Probotic Lemon Ginger Drink comes from Oxnard, California, and tastes strongly of ginger and has smaller bubbles than those of certain colas. The Whipped Rockstar Drinks from the Shell Gas Station down Telephone Road were good, but their skim dairy hid the goodness of those vitamins.

So, the Rockstar Whipped Fruit Drinks are good, and I'm not bookish about familiar objects; I question myself, so therefore I don't always distinguish pleasure and pain. For example, Lipton makes tea and soup. What's the difference between tea and soup? After all, I might use the same spoon for tea and drink soup like tea. At least the Sausage &Gravy Deep Dish Pie wasn't so loaded with meat, and I got the chance to taste the gravy that's more slick than ice but more powerful than Decaffeinated Cola.

I have Facebook photos of Arby's store in Ventura, California; however, its owner is shutting down the store and building a Starbucks store, demolishing the building beforehand by early 2016 Christmas. It's amazing how you can get Root Beer with lemon slices! Ventura's traffic problem doesn't seem to be solvable because the city was quite built before the onslaught of people being born and raised like people before them. With traffic and ADD, my relationship with driving is poor and unlikely.

Loaded Fries, Market Fresh!
See what I can do?
Much time ago, me and my parents went to In-N-Out by an interesting couple of plazas many miles from Bakersfield, California, and I hesitated to take a picture of the outside dining setting while Muslim women were eating and looking in general directions, but I do like some of In-N-Out's paintings and look forward to Animal Style Fries about a week more later when we've settled in Tehachapi, California, more. In addition to this subject of restaurant explorations, I tended to take buses around East Main in Ventura, California, and eat at Arby's for limited edition items like Gyros and Andes Chocolate Mint Shakes, and basically I've been eating different kinds of food and drinking different kinds of drink for a better pursuit of taste.

There are no muslims in the photo above.
I moved the camera away from some muslim women.
Would a sensitive, spiritual person, like me, shoot them out?
Well, I've long since sold my Nintendo DSi Portable. I need to get my videogames back in order and set up a trackball arcade in the green living room by the micro blue kitchenette. I plan to have a couple of lava lamps with the swirling, colorful streams of lava clouds that drift like sponges behind hot glass capped with sizzling water. This photo came from my Nintendo DSi Portable, and it's strange like the blood-sucked bowl of a hungry nocturnal bat.

Whew! The move went great! Tehachapi is closer to the mountains I know of when after.

Loads of food, of course! I like the daily recourse of any specific item from Starbucks, the onion ring with dad's beard on it, the Grilled Chicken Clubs from Tony's Burrito Hut (with wrinkled bun) and Carl's Jr. (with straight bun); besides that, I've had some disappointing Valentine's Day Candy recently while making the move, and I swear I say "large" at Starbucks!

Tony's Burrito Hut.
Grilled Chicken Club.
Am I a crazy chicken?
I read my updates on Facebook and many posts from family and friends, although Facebook has been keeping a lot of those guys "hidden" from my Facebook home page. I'm determined to get back to blogging now that I've moved. Basically, Black Bear Diner off Wheeler Ridge has a jukebox inside, and I got Starbucks and spicy Corn Nuts from ampm along with special Diet Cokes from Carl's Jr by Ventura's beach's way. For good barbecue food in California, I recommend the Bear Pit because of their special barbecue sauce with its home spices; besides, maybe CJ's BBQ in Ventura is similar and definitely has juicy cheeseburgers and spicy barbecue sauce. Man, none of the clothes at that Black Bear Diner would fit me, and their bags would be good enough for collecting spiral marbles!


Well, I dined with Nathan (my little brother) at Henry's Cafe in Tehachapi while he talked about movies for dad and I complained about naked tuxedos. Old Towne Pizza in Tehachapi had a great busy atmosphere that night when my parents and I lived in our new house for the first day. Of course, Black Bear Diner has the number one sandwich in my book, but their patty melts want barbecue sauce while their Huckleberry Ice Cream sure could use some cherries. You know, huckleberries and cherries? I don't like to eat one fruit, but more than one fruit. People at Black Bear Diner need to listen to the Wiggles' "Fruit Salad" and get absorbed into multiple flavors that combine into one. So, huckleberries and cherries?

This is not the number one sandwich.
I'm talking about the Blazin' Bear with #1!

Lance makes these mysterious chocolate crackers with a minty cream, and I see Baja Fresh makes grilled vegetables, and AMP, and Pearson's Maple Chocolate Bun, and AMP, and Sun Village Donuts in Ventura (California) sticks the jalapenos in with eggy ham and bacon, and AMP.

Sun Village Donuts.
So, paintings.

"Pardon our Dust." That's what the managers said at the apartments. Now we're in Tehachapi. I've been recently keeping diaries for videogame scores to record my points from games such as "Pac-Man" or "Raiden." That club sandwich at Denny's Family Diner was cute, and that McDonald's restaurant in Fillmore (with the choo-choo sign) right now has a great breakfast bowl with spinach and white egg slices.






No comments:

Post a Comment