Translate

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Chinese Philosophy- Photo, "Ying and Yang"


"Ying and Yang" by GameUniverso (I'm a Doctor)

Which one is the Ying?  Is it YingYang?  Either way, this is my abstract interpretation of the Chinese philosophy of Ying and Yang.
Honestly there's a lot of canvas work on Deviant Art and you'll have to think up of particular qualities: distance, brilliance, dullness, extremism, attitude, goals, objectives on color, etc.
I still create original work in spite of the competition out there because of how I know there's an audience that goes with me as I seek for greater presentations of creativity.
Racism?  Well, I don't think avoiding cultures necessarily makes one a better person; in fact, I think the opposite is true: the more and more you avoid strangers and foreigners, the more likely you'll think of them as less human.
Understanding is cooperation, not isolation.  How far apart do you go from Ying to Yang?

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Ying-and-Yang-718675212

No comments:

Post a Comment