Translate

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Louisiana Mex Quesadilla with Poem



"Louisiana Mex Quesadilla with Bacon" by GameUniverso (you can ask me)

I've made this quesadilla by following my intuition.
First, I grill bacon in a pan, adding Louisiana spices in liberal amounts to each strip of bacon in middle of bacon-cooking.
I then put the spiced bacon to the side for three minutes and leave spiced grease in the pan.
After bacon has cooled three minutes, I cut them up and add them to a medium-sized quesadilla prior to quesadilla-cooking.
During quesadilla-cooking, I first cook each side of quesadilla on medium heat for a minute and a half.
After those two quesadilla-sides cook I cook each side again for a minute and a half, letting the quesadilla immerse in bacon grease spices.
Quesadilla is then done and I would've only cooking the bacon between medium and low heat.
Make sure bacon is brown enough after you finish cooking.
Bacon grease is an essential part to the cooking process, turning the quesadilla into a Louisiana-spiced treat.
It bites like a croissant, is very salty, and (assuming you didn't add too much spices) is delicious with bacon, cheese, and tortilla.


*Note: I have 3 years of school education in Spanish and make friends with Southerners, so I know what I'd doing.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Louisiana-Mex-Quesadilla-with-Bacon-718138429





"Depression for Long"


a clue in the darkness
something to move on a train from yesterday
i go now
phone has no tock
mom forgets smoke
babies in four corners get a nacho
champagne is dull with so many bubbles on price
going sacramento to nest by amtrak
love becomes gone near another miracle
few guys are glowing santas
these bags hold stuff under metal
pal after pal jump internationally
menu with dynamic colors to show rare bread
worry through my earbuds
lady missing her village and candle smells like tocino
wood above spectacle across roaring tumbleweeds
showing pizza towards its pouch
kids cry while their mothers demand
handicaps are lost in two boxcars
mocha drips far away
damaged houses out my window show cars in personal rampage
three holes are behind a seat where grandma plays sudoku
an annoying captain calls
i leave

No comments:

Post a Comment