Translate

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Videogame Review, Nano Assault Neo for the Nintendo Wii U


Videogame Review, Nano Assault Neo for the Nintendo Wii U

This is more theoretical than effective.  All easy levels make you feel like you haven’t done anything and all hard levels make you feel like rocks are being thrown at your head every quarter of a second.  Nano Assault Neo is not a technological source for plasticity whether it’s from crazy means or provocative knowhow- in particular, the vibratiuncles are worse than the pretentious start-screen music, gear for weaponry feels like crossing stones without pleasure, the worst enemies are horrible jerks of magnetism, and such a game’s demanding beauty requires you to beat your head against a wall until you’ve psychologically and physically made it asunder, pointless, and fearfully dead.  Repetition is the constant mantra in execution for which you must either lose your mind, get stupid, become a masochist, or turn into a gamer with the full-time job of doing nothing but mostly empty work.  Whereas Zone Ranger for the Atari 5200 is a shooter with plasticity, wild management, exotic lasers, and points of encouragement and transcending progress, Nano Assault Neo has the third item (exotic lasers) with irritating equipment, dumb fortune, repetitive damage, and uninteresting choice of enemies.  There’s more of passionate flash instead of increasing difficulty.  I’m hardly told by this Wii U download where I am and what my enemies are.  Although Nano Assault Neo is “modern” or the impeachment of old times of gaming, everything reminds me of a bad 80’s novel because any and all enemies just seem to be things without proven destiny.  Quite simply, bad guys shouldn’t and don’t need to cling to my ass while I’m conducting a scientific experiment on the insanity of shuffling gamers.  Who is the #1 guy with that mightiest score of hard-to-earn points?  Is he even alive?  Baseball is a lot more of an approachable game than this work of garbage.  I want dynamics with more specifics, interesting flow of action, a confident outlook, features between features between features, not barren fields and demeaning stalkers.  Nano on the Wii U reminds me too much of rape documentaries and I feel so helpless in the battlefield that crying my interest hurts more than worry.  Soybean futures are greatly exaggerated in my imagination and Nano just slaps me in the face with immediate disrespect.  Have you read about gummy bears on Deviant Art?  My gosh, appetite in my soul can’t prosper when gummy bears are as disrespected as Nano’s cells.  Maybe I’d want to explore the problematic tangents more in Nano, to get from point A to point B to point C to point D, etc.  However, once I’m finished with the few levels there are, I can only bang my head on disasters which continue to smack me mystified and dumbfounded.  So much complaint is my life story on this application: I randomly die, with hushed glory, but totally in absence of bodily fun, enough twisting veins, curious hedges of indoor flesh, and even the juggernauts fail to be intriguing slugs with very attractive entertainment.  By my philosophy on horror, I guess so many moderns are the whispering fairies of execution or else I wouldn’t be here listening to jazz off my corrupt tv.  Ranting is not my forte unless I give reasonable dispute over hot-and-trot universes or, besides the fact that I can’t spell all English, little tiny spaces in my mind lead me to doubt this work of modern cliches since human anatomy, psychology, religion, thick political mist and atmospheric touch let me soar in negative judgement for which I attempt at practical favor for the readers rather than sadistic fancy.  Just avoid this game because it’s teary by less-than-complex-enough means.  It’s a tragedy, a loss, confused horror and suicidal comedy.



  https://youtu.be/IzJ0kTu5Kvg

Photo Attribution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano_Assault_Neo#/media/File:Nano_Assault_Neo_Logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment