Translate

Monday, December 11, 2017

Photograph Poetry- "The Crack of Dawn" and "The Split Moment"

"The Crack of Dawn" by GameUniverso (that's my nickname on DA)

Dramatic effect with cracks in the burgeoning sky and a comic effect mixed with deepness.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/The-Crack-of-Dawn-719647053

Onto poetry...

"The Split Moment"

It’s a pick over all worn sides nearing as my draft of love beyond move,
When I buckle ugly-face drinks against cleaner holes at long degree groove,
Turning from personal options through reflected motive upon freeziest bridges,
After fiber passes inward within some fellow’s game towards law above ridges.





*I'm not talking about alcohol here! Don't be silly. I just mean, in general, drinks. This is about riding, not driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment