Translate

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Article from Sports Illustrated- Houston Astros Have a Home

This article by Sports Illustrated is confusing.  Great information is given on baseball, but it's more drift than picture.  Still, the Houston Astros have given their all for what came of 2017 with their world series victory.  I don't know; there seems to be misprints in this article because it's confused reality to the point of moving sentences which are poetry more than reality.  Poetry is my art, too.  Thing is, I've been reading this article for over an hour and I still don't know where the Houston Astros are in the story.  Did they really face the Chicago Cubs in the World Series at some point?  Ben Reiter, the writer of this special webpage, most certainly isn't historic without considerable flaws to the article such as what I've indicated in my personal theory.  Athletes are cooks, but not all cooks are really athletes; Ben is right there.  Baseball stadiums are more about legacy in general than simple comfort food, although (between you and I) I'd eat something vegan over there at Minute Maid.  Kool-Aid, whatever it's called.  Dodgers had already won the World Series; now it's Astros' time!

Sports Illustrated link: https://www.si.com/longform/astros/index.html


Photo Attribution: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Houston-Astros-Logo.svg/1200px-Houston-Astros-Logo.svg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment