Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Poem- “Enough to Use Words”

“Enough to Use Words”

It’s not enough to use words.
We need meanings from them.
For one thing, friends and enemies often use the same words.
Both can give reference to “money”, “health”, “power” and so on.
A liar doesn’t need to use different words- he just has to lie.
Light covers the Earth and Earth must reach for it.
Do you have words from original mind or are these a logical illusion?
So many creatures have darkness; however, no two shadows are alike.
You look from blinding light and close both eyes along close shades.
Using the same words doesn’t just make you like others.
Humans must develop, grow, and learn for understanding life.
People lose some exact weight of their hearts.
Tastes are rather figurative.
Of course, particular facts can draw some distinction.

I have 2 eyes.
I have 2 ears.
I have 2 hands.
I have 2 legs.
I have 2 eyebrows.
I have 2 cheeks.
I have 2 lips.
I have 2 nostrils.

But, the number “2” doesn’t guarantee an exact observation of material.
So, 2 + 2 = 4 is an equation with vague points of contrast, not specific.
Readers can get confused from words by counting more or less too much.
Yet, by placing these 2’s, I’m forcing you into personal effects of calculation.
And the logical illusions hammer the point until received in wear and tear.
Materials don’t need to be used to have wear and tear anyway.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Enough-to-Use-Words-843860627

No comments:

Post a Comment