Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Videogame Review, Zoop for the “Sega Genesis 2” Console (Majesco Version)


Videogame Review, Zoop for the “Sega Genesis 2” Console (Majesco Version)

Hello.  How are you doing?  Well, I’ve got this “Sega Genesis”, model #2, from Majesco that actually can’t play Sega CD or Sega 32X games.  It runs on a Sega Genesis 3 adapter from the power supply source.  I’ve also got a blue Sega Genesis controller!  It’s a controller made in recent times and includes a long cord with 6 buttons and an unknown feature along the right shoulder of my pad.  Zoop is still brand new since I’ve opened it from a brand new, wrapped box.  I was buying the “Sega Genesis” console with the hopes of hooking it up to my brand new Sega 32X console.  But, as with many Sega Genesis products, the box didn’t really give any indication of Sega 32X or Sega CD, so I just assumed Majesco’s console would do the trick.  Well, I didn’t do the trick, but Majesco tricked me!  An eBay seller had been keeping this console together with as many parts as he (or she?) could.  My Sega Genesis 3 and this “Sega Genesis 2” are very much the same thing.  However, my controller is quite different.  The controller was purchased separately and my “Sega Genesis 2” in reality included a genuine, Sega-like 3-button controller.  My house is now filled with quite a few new Sega controllers.  Age matters.  Generally speaking, the more recent a controller was made, the more fresh it is out of the box.  But I play Zoop when I need to play around with video games enough for basics and levels of expertise.  Have any gamers thought that something on the Sega Genesis or some other video game console is “mindless” and also believed that they’re using gaming skills?  This is where it gets interesting.  Some things in Zoop may look mindless; nonetheless, there’s more skill than mindless activity.  Why?  Well, gaming skills don’t exist under mindless activity… or, really, really true gaming skills.  When you call something “mindless”, you’re suggesting that skill isn’t required or even existing.  So, when gamers call something “mindless”, they may mean well if they’re very used to the challenge; however, from calling a game “mindless”, it either suggests that it’s not really a game or they didn’t really give it a try.  Or, if there’s playing around with a game under mindless activity, there’s no genius to speak of, or genius to really and truly have in relation.  Zoop mostly isn’t mindless during gameplay.  Sure, you’re not going to literally count every single color on the screen because lots of colors are like molecules and atoms.  Then again, you’ll have to contend with rotating aisles between four corners in this heated puzzle game.  The high scores are practical when I pay attention, the blue controller is interesting to view and touch, my “Sega Genesis 2” works like a charm considering this individual program, and, with an attractive scar on my video game machine, this one is for the keepers at my end.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Zoop-Majesco-Sega-Genesis-2-841735804

No comments:

Post a Comment