Translate

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Poem- “Two Minutes”

“Two Minutes”


“There isn’t good poetry here.”

Really?

Well, I know what to do!

I’ll tie you to a chair.

And, then, I’ll make you read every poem I’ve ever written.

Your eyes will be forced open by a pair of hooks.

You will read, and you will read, and you will read, forever and ever.

Hours will go by.

Days will go by.

Weeks will go by.

Months will go by.

Years will go by and I’ll force you to read all of my poems.

Then, maybe, that EGO of yours will go down a little.

Who knows?

Maybe you’ll end up LOVING my poems.

Good judgment is possible with dedication in reading.

There’s a difference between a lifetime of reading and a 2-minute warning.

Don’t give an author a 2-minute warning!

My literature has more history than that!

Just two minutes is what you need for fast food, not poetry!

You can’t read Shakespeare in 2 minutes and my literature takes time.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Two-Minutes-860365795

No comments:

Post a Comment