Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Super Controller)


 

Videogame Review, Blades of Steel for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Super Controller)


We need to be careful about being annoyed.  For one thing, negative people often get annoyed by wonderful things in nature and they would even attack beauty at its source.  Don’t you think the Grinch gets very “annoyed”?  Blades of Steel may deserve a gamer’s response in annoyance to an extent; however, it’s still a very good game and really valuable for nostalgic fans of the Nintendo Entertainment System.  Hey, sorry if sports annoy you!  I haven’t used slang yet.  So, are you bored from my lack of dirty personality?  Well, don’t be!  I have enough taste and reason to be delighted and pleased with kind words of honesty as these.  I’m only negative where consequences fit for good judgement against poor taste.  Even then, I like to be vivid and personal within reach of language along the lines given between experience and quality.  The Super Controller is a great benefit for Blades of Steel.  It’s just a shell you connect to the NES controller; technically speaking, some gamers may consider use of this device “cheating”.  Nonsense!  “Real” cheating is abuse; gameplay is use.  Lots of kinds of “cheating” are rather personal and exaggerated.  Maybe someone will say I “cheated” for this NES game, but that’s just an opinion and form of bias against my interests of technological maintenance and new ideas.  Besides, I think somebody would want a joystick for a hockey player!  So what?  You can switch out between a few joystick types for the Super Controller and, for me personally, making a concentrated effort in pulling a move off diagonally with my hockey player, with my size-to-thumb joystick, with my extraordinary focus under the Nintendo Entertainment System becomes a kind of magic with guts and brilliant light of mind, especially with fair hockey rules and questionable controller alternatives.  I have mental illness, I need ergonomics for personal size, and I can’t help it if readers on the toxic, plagiaristic internet view my original reviewing literature with “annoyance”.  Yes, gamers ask questions.  So?  I’m still waiting for evidence!  The gameplay is what matters and with enough honest attempt I’ve got enough to pull the plug after completing the game in satisfactory performance.  Yes, good guys get annoyed, but bad guys also get annoyed, so we can’t just fight each other over some kind of gut feelings in real life.  (Honest!  I was once punched in the face in a ghetto near Sacramento for making a kind suggestion on a man’s acting.  He was “annoyed”.)  You sit near the TV, you might be hungry, and feelings don’t always give to proper digestion under free will.  Humans exist in evolution to survive with intensity when technology burns us out to the point of extreme measures and the random future.  Sitting is very dangerous for a hungry man.  Gamers may feel relaxed and it’s not easy to cut the cheese, provided for where efforts cause a bargain for dislocations of attitude; not to mention, everybody can be annoying to a jerk.  I’ve never expressed too much annoyance about the world.  Why should I be so irritated about guys with their necessary privacy?  Blades of Steel is fun and entertaining for the reason of isolation and privacy from the hostile public citizens.  Citizens in my small town of Tehachapi didn’t celebrate Halloween very well, but, they wanted to vote and raise their voices.  For what?  Opportunity in desuetude?  Even when there’s no one to play with, a computer challenges me to a great difficulty towards execution and mayhem among adorable hockey players in hot 8-bit flare.  Just try saying something against my nice photo!  My writer’s notebook contains helpful, often positive, quotes from popular writers.  Some of these “quotes” are sometimes suggested by gamers who are considered “annoying”.  Do you see where this is going?  Liars hate relation.  Truth brings answers to evidence.  My Nintendo Entertainment System is fine enough for a glory of its own; in fact, I can be left alone to this partially pleasing NES universe and not be stuck with reviewers who have a stick up their backside during gameplay for important classics in the video game world.  Holy cow!  I want REAL sensation!  Yet, I can see how a modern gamer might approach Blades of Steel with hesitation: the hockey players can seem to have “strings attached”, there’s forms of impossible odds, and personal matters between competing players can be strong.  Now, if you want to be “strong” and “personal” in gameplay, cheating can put a wrench on honest efforts; then again, “cheating” is often imaginary and tattletales in school already show off for teachers with false alarms on performance and means of judgement.  How many times have visitors to Youtube given false reports on videos just because of some “annoyance” for capitalism and industry?  Gameplay for my NES console is low cost and practically free as long as I’ve got games, working materials, and time on my hands.  I don’t care if I hurt an evil person’s feelings and “annoy” him.  Too bad!  By having a great deal of honest gameplay for Blades of Steel, my tastes and reasons are combined into a bucket list of hope, charity, and acts of kindness when I’m around my family and friends, no matter how “annoyed” they get by awkward devices and modern technology.  Stop!  We’ve seen and heard enough. 




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Blades-of-Steel-NES-Super-Controller-860131068

No comments:

Post a Comment