Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Videogame Review, Tetris 2 for the NES Top Loader (w/ Brand New Videogame Console)

Videogame Review, Tetris 2 for the NES Top Loader (w/ Brand New Videogame Console)


For judgements to disappear, we need to stop having favorites and that is impossible.  Living includes choice, preference, and suggestion.  A controller runs on buttons and hands.  For the moment I don’t think we have a lot of controllers for our feet.  My video game console comes with a “dogbone” controller.  Honestly, I wasn’t expecting Tetris 2 to run on my brand new video game console at all because it’s a bit dirty for new condition and I’ve even resorted to using my NES Cleaning Kit.  Believe it or not, when I clean the machine’s pin connector, there’s significant improvement.  At least I haven’t run into any malfunctions for Tetris 2 except for slightly buzzing video that happens for a second or two.  This form of video has always been there for my brand new game cartridge.  Maybe something would’ve been different for the game cartridge and video game machine 20 years ago or more but I can’t make a proper judgement for any lack of experience.  My experience rests with the present or the future and the past, while considered, involves limits of reference.  The past did happen and it’s not a guess; the present happens and is to be determined; the future will happen but it’s a guess- the problem with history has to do with prediction, analysis, and examination.  Remember that the Nintendo Entertainment System is only so much in the past.  We still have NES games on Nintendo’s modern video game console.  Now my NES Top Loader is a little disaster waiting to happen as long as I’m pulling out games and testing them for play.  Some video game retailers don’t test a game for play; they just test a game for video and power, which is not gameplay without experience and challenge.  A business may say, “The system has been tested.”  But, some video game retailers are heartless, cold, and bitter.  That’s because money can get anyone down in our community.  Money is a ticket for the ever-changing community of good news and bad news and that impacts the meaning of money.  You pay someone for water, then he pays someone for alcohol, then that other person pays someone for life insurance.  It’s really quite sad.  Money works because we can get specific items with a broad, universal ticket of sorts.  Yet, this money leads to surprises and disappointments as history repeats itself.  Where was I?  Oh, yes.  Tetris 2.  It’s a good puzzle game.  Just don’t expect to play the game forever.  In fact, the game is rather short even if you were to beat everything and I don’t think you’re literally going to beat everything.  I would suspect a bad game if everything was victory for it.  Tetris 2 has obstacles for consideration and the sparks of color really pull me in.  It’s not the Super Nintendo; but, the Nintendo Entertainment System can be “super”.  Take Super Mario Bros. for example.  Controls improve rather nicely with the dogbone controller.  My hands really grab onto the device and I’m able to angle my shots with greater precision.  And, there’s only a couple of buttons.  The Playstation 5 controller isn’t a quick device to use due to time constraints upon Sony’s innovation.  My NES Top Loader was very dirty on the inside and, for the present, I’m keeping my eye on it and I love the easy function.  The “old” Nintendo Entertainment System was a total train wreck.  Now I’ve got more power with my Nintendo stuff.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Tetris-2-NES-Top-Loader-880368735

No comments:

Post a Comment