Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Poem- “The Truth”

“The Truth”


Artist likes your mistake and creates picture to exaggerate fault.


The future is not our property.

It’s just a surprise, or, we don’t notice.


There’s no such thing as a “lazy athlete” or any such nonsense.

If you’re lazy, you’re not an athlete.


A teacher says, “No judgements.”

I say you can’t do homework without judgement.


“Get a life.”

I already have one.


I can’t get everything I want.

The color red is wanted; the color blue is wanted.

So can I always get red and blue without the color purple?

That’s a hard demand for encounter.


True fiction isn’t accurate phrase.

However, false fiction isn’t accurate phrase.

Well, what is it?

Just fiction?

Nonsense!


These are my specifics, not yours.

I’m telling the truth and you can’t say anything different.


The arrogant forget distances in measure.


Are you still eating Halloween candy?

It’s the middle of spring now!


A human is weak, helpless, and unfortunate to every forecast.

You cannot have the right for being wrong.


If you do not eat chicken, the chicken still does not eat you.

To lose the chicken, you must gain the chicken.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Truth-879690134

No comments:

Post a Comment