Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Body Inflation Story- “Water Inflation Does Not Work for Rock Pokemon”


“Water Inflation Does Not Work for Rock Pokemon”


Water inflation does not work for rock Pokemon.

Why?

Well, you cannot inflate any rock with water.

That is not possible.


Sure, I can be a powerful magician.

I can run a magic show.

The audience would come.

And, I would say to the crowd,


“Ladies and Gentlemen! Watch me as I turn this rock Pokemon into a water balloon!”


Would my magic work?

Maybe, maybe not.

Use your imagination.

The audience would probably LAUGH at me and leave the magic show.

You can’t even find water inflation for “rocks” on the internet!

I can turn a rock Pokemon into rubber and inflate it with water.

Or, I can put a garden hose into a rock Pokemon’s mouth and… fail at magic.

The hose would likely just come out of the rock Pokemon’s mouth.

Water just “hurts” rock Pokemon.

Rock cannot really “expand” with water.

Who knows?

But, one thing is usually for certain.

Water inflation will almost always fail for rocks.

If water inflation fails for rocks, water inflation fails for rock Pokemon.

My literature for water inflation and rock Pokemon is a satire.

But, I think the satire would make for an interesting philosophy on magic.

It would be a miracle if a rock Pokemon could blow up into a water balloon.

Such a miracle would require magic, the might of magic, and wizard powers.

Oh, and “air inflation” and “food stuffing” would also fail for rock Pokemon.

Rock is not elastic.

A balloon is never rocky.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Water-Inflation-Does-Not-Work-for-Rock-Pokemon-948519340

No comments:

Post a Comment