Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Poem- “A Normal Breakfast”


“A Normal Breakfast”


How do you carry the weight for a skill?

When my arrow is broken, you can miss it like that flying rat upon.

Beware of low favors.

A good heart comes from my lemonade to flourishing grains.

Jaguars should bring olives to a firm crystal before his leaf of soft rock.

Lion gobbles his bear claw and melts over silver ground.

How does a judge fall into wells of mixing grace?

You can leave a donkey outside near wet gold.

It’s raining vultures along wooden telephone poles.

One fairy grabs a shovel and cuts into problematic vegetables.

Jewel clerks put us in jeopardy of humor for such expensive imagination.

Can delivery of good news be late or early?

Maybe my dog licks at pasta with her claw inside of a bowl.

Disturbance will sometimes be the necessary handle of things.

Voice should keep up with my face while I’m gentle into brilliant nights.

That ruining web in a corner hurts presence of any spider.

Restoring somebody else’s mind isn’t easy.

You turn my heart into rough sunshine across those light waters.

Imagine a spoon covered with honey and jelly.

Which sweetness is resource for my drink?

Poor communication is like a beard full of mustard and shaving cream.

Most people are the wall of ignorance you must decorate smiles for.

Loneliness rusts with exposure of denial.

Honey is beaming with lost sugar across the giant jar.

Thunderous applause is my foundation of embarrassment.

A blind man has so much trouble seeing his clean hands of wisdom.

Do not over-question the heights of pleasure or much humor will drown me.

When this soul is hard, my doubt is a beautiful question.

On my left hand, I have burning mug; on my right hand, I have cooling milk.

Let me enjoy oatmeal if you please.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Normal-Breakfast-950482109

No comments:

Post a Comment