Translate

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Poem- “Literary Talk”


“Literary Talk”


To have a conversation,


You need correct grammar, correct speech, and correct information.


Without education, conversation does not exist.

Most people only have a “chat” and that’s about it, if you ever hear them.


Oh, by the way…


Silence is not always language.

Have a conversation with me, or, do not have a conversation with me.

I do not really judge silence much.

We should never assume any “imaginary conversation” in reach of nature.

You contact me, or, you do not contact me.

Our conversation needs physical volume between us.

Imagination is more useful for your reading when I do not know you.


Oh, remember something else…


The uneducated movie directors only know how to say,


“ACTION!!!”




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Literary-Talk-972840019

No comments:

Post a Comment