Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Poem- “The Stupid Scientist”


“The Stupid Scientist”


A scientist walks up to the door to my house and knocks.

I answer my door.

The scientist yells,


“YOU ARE JUST A MONSTER!!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE FRANKENSTEIN!!! I AM GOING TO CREATE YOU!!!”


Okay…


How do I respond to this scientist?

Well, let me tell you…


I will go into my house.

I will grab a baseball bat.

And, I will run the scientist down the street with my baseball bat.

I will swing the baseball bat behind his back and get him off my property.


So…


Is he really a “scientist” this way?

No, of course not.

We do not create people.

Nobody “creates” people.

There is no science for bullshit like that.

I will never let anybody “create me” for any reason.

No reason, no science.


Please stop reading the Frankenstein book!

It’s junk science.

Do you need Hollywood history from me for the truth?

Come on!

You know it’s there.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Stupid-Scientist-974501490

No comments:

Post a Comment