Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Official Controller for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Gameplay w/ Fighting Stick (w/ Brand New Nintendo Switch OLED Gaming Console)





Official Controller for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Gameplay w/ Fighting Stick (w/ Brand New Nintendo Switch OLED Gaming Console)


Maybe I feel like this controller is the best arcade joystick controller for Mario Kart gameplay on the Nintendo Switch. Entertainment does vary on impact. The arcade joystick controller does work well for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Even with the “new courses” the arcade joystick controller works well. Keep in mind that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a combination of Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Tour. Mario Kart 8 was for the Nintendo Wii U gaming console and Mario Kart Tour was for the general smartphone. With gameplay for the Fighting Stick and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I do make a pleasure of my judgement with some caution of computer program mechanics. We need more instructions and directions for the Nintendo Switch gaming console in general. The Nintendo Switch OLED gaming console is an improvement with a lot of the same issues of configuration and data management. The “new courses” for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are very interesting… for the most part. Gameplay with the arcade joystick controller is easy to manage and wonderful to delight in. Of course, my hands need to stretch out for the arcade joystick controller in a really big way. My hands need to really, really stretch out. The Fighting Stick controller does come with extensive features and some overextension of digits is to be expected. Surprisingly, smartphone controls are present in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in terms of cameras, shortcuts, and shoulder-to-shoulder drifting and grinding with the small, tiny kart vehicle. I guess it’s for the best. Smartphone technology has been leaking into the major gaming console technology with mixed results over the years. A smartphone may not be better than the Nintendo Switch OLED; however, a smartphone does have an “edge” over the Nintendo Switch OLED. This “edge” impacts gameplay. Sometimes, the camera is off; sometimes, the angle is under; sometimes, the view is thin; sometimes, the feel is untouchable, and so on. This “edge” helps Nintendo keep the Nintendo Switch going. And, over the years, we see more and more delights and goodnesses for the electronics category. How can Nintendo keep up with all these delights and goodnesses? “Delights” and “goodnesses” do not sound very synonymous. Many gamers take delight in video games without really knowing why during a birthday, or during a holiday, or during a celebration and so on. Humans often feel “good” about lazy moments and I find that bizarre for determination of gameplay. Yeah, maybe I’m lazy sometimes. Should I feel “good” about it? That sounds very irresponsible. The Fighting Stick controller is very demanding on my emotions. As well as it should be! Arcade gameplay is very tight, very rough, and very brilliant. I experience great arcade style online on the internet for online gameplay with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and my Fighting Stick controller. The buttons have very, very smooth and audible clicks. Turbo fire is probably not best for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe since I need rapid fingers for personal activation of random items on the road with my cute, adorable driving kart. The digital joystick works well. And, yet, I sometimes forget that my digital joystick is not analog. Analog joysticks exist. But, often, as is the case, Nintendo Switch controllers do not have analog joysticks. Digital joysticks are very mainstream for the Nintendo Switch OLED. It’s pretty confusing. I cannot always use my driving items very well when I’m using a digital joystick. The Fighting Stick is a digital joystick. The Fighting Stick does have more buttons with meaningful input. But, when I really need analog control, I need to use other Nintendo Switch controllers. I do not know if the Fighting Stick is the “best” controller for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. But, from my personal experience of gameplay with the arcade joystick for the Nintendo Switch OLED, I believe the Fighting Stick is a better controller for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe than the original Joy-Con controllers and the standard Xbox-style controllers for the Nintendo Switch. The arcade joystick controller (or, Fighting Stick) just feels very complete and my hands experience great improvement of contact, touch, and innovation. The Fighting Stick is a greater controller for my intelligence and mood of challenge.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Best-Arcade-Controller-for-Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-971369762

No comments:

Post a Comment