Translate

Friday, January 29, 2016

Facebook's Lack of Pride

Image result for facebook

Facebook gets an "F".

Facebook hasn't been loading photos, downloading photos, or even keeping photos for homes.


I guess I'm in the backseat.


I haven't posted photos or restaurant reviews, because Facebook fails.


When users of the website think about it, Facebook doesn't exaggerate; it, in fact, under-exaggerates.
There's no publicity for their workmanship.
Facebook keeps its problems under "Community Help" with no direct contact; also, website is bland.
There shouldn't just be communication, but special communication.


What I'm thinking is, "Why don't companies like Facebook advertise about their workmanship?"
As a piece of the audience, I feel like a number that has no connection.
Do customers need to see statistics, statistics with flying colors?  I think so!
Dang, forever it absorbs me when I stand corrected by so many likes, but with so few repairs!
Companies like Facebook need to get in with McDonald's vibe.
There should be videos about Facebook's work.

Facebook asks me to give them some steps about their performance.
Well, I have just one.
Talk about workmanship with entertainment, not "ink".

No comments:

Post a Comment