Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cynthia Hudson's Paintings

Paintings can be made out of yarn, so I approach those while fixing my mind for a purple that isn't translucent, and of course Cynthia Hudson keeps selling pictures with colors that each seem to have many streams and strings of mindful vision and slight articulation.

It's interesting how grounds can have the white in them while having color.
I tend to hang around in the darkness until I see something shining.
Doesn't it seem like there are feathers around the marbles?
Maybe the scenery resembles a batch that's a child's rustic source of intuition.
It seems like each marble can have its land.
I tend to prefer paintings where I see strokes, brush marks.
I plan to insert this image into my notebook or else hang it in a cheap frame.
Art.com sells abstract work, and of course, metal might be easy to clean if its surface isn't too abrasive.
Cynthia Hudson has images of boats, kites, croquet instruments, and skateboards.
I'm buying some prints before I move so I can contemplate about hues and imagination.
Don't forget about corners when hanging art.
Walls are just the floors we don't walk on.
Now, it's time to look at a palm tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment