Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review of Tacos Jalisco, 2292 East Main Street Suite C Ventura, CA 93003

Gumdrops, egg shells!

Foster's Donuts is to the left outside of the picture, and there's a pizza place too!

You don't quite see it, but there are paintings below the menu and exciting food pictures.  Nostalgic!

Terms of identity may not be mine off the main streets of beach suites, upon swipes by methods for approved lines in invisible tips or a merchant’s sales, and who copies the thanks for us besides a workforce of magnificent numbers?  It’s a TV lobby with shining pictures, a point of refuge for insighting mountain houses, a mirror wall to vase’d flowers, where gumdrops crack like eggs and the outskirts for Ventura High School flip with constant traffic.  Here my dad and I bring ourselves to, joking about abogados and the whole phenomenon with any kind of insurance, and we take brisk walks around Foster’s Donuts or Taco Bell while, self-encouraging, we chat about the possibilities of this place’s big menu, the mild diet cola, the homemade salsas for generous salsa cups, the workload of familiar and lovely faces, and the pristine donkey decoration object (carrying a wagon) with huge black eyes for discounted beans, rice, and cheese burritos.  Maybe the accommodating salsa chips are a tad hard for brittle enjoyment and the Jalisco carne asada isn’t so smoky as it is chewy and juicy, plus I dream of seafood on the Seaward paths to IN-N-OUT and Carrows.  It’s a shame that so many diners just skip the world meals for local dishes, especially when Mexican dishes resemble practical portions for snack consumption and heavy entertainment.  Shall I admit the chore to salsa contemplation, salsa life, salsa love, vegas salsitas?  I know the Jalisco Burrito is bold, plentiful, bigger than two Quesaritos, and drops of heavy mild salsa replenish its meat with more tomato juiciness, more vibrant flavor, and cause a great wet texture for nibbling and fun.  A ladle can bring more salsa to me if I can just taste the spiciness before kissing the onion bits, and I think there’s an approach to understanding hunger since I can guess what the restaurant’s fortunes may bring.  Oh yes, how the eggs of a breakfast burrito may smooch themselves like breaking sunshine!  El Tianguis magazines may talk about a princess’s courted hair, speed braces, Facebook thumbs, towing of the human races, problemas eléctricos, salons of multiple uses, arbitrary horoscopes, and human acupuncture.  I may pick up one of those magazines after encountering a lady with a broom by the front door, see the cable box light and a wall of reflections, imagining the kind of horchata they have (agua fresca, fresh water!) before leering into a menu of paintings and real food pictures, contemplating my best motives for $4.50 meal cards and recognizing a good sized chalkboard for weekly specials and burning pennies.  Some tables here are made of fine wood skin and I think the two little barstools are vivid and beautiful, and I generally imagine myself in a brisk roof under a sea of airplane stars when sharing my mother’s chips.  So, can I say that I don’t scratch my debit cards?  What we have here is a clandestine hut with a fiery ambiance of laughter, free information, sweeping motions, children who don’t know better, 2-quarter soda refills and a decorated environment for touching genders and complete Styrofoam.  I’ve never been to Jalisco cities in Mexico, so I guess Ventura’s people can define this place as a part of American culture because it’s one of Ventura’s Mexican hut stores and Americans at large aren’t so indifferent with tacos and burritos.  If I can say it, I think grilled steak nuggets need so much exotic liquid, and free salsa chips apply to my enthusiasm a great deal of innovation and variation.  Meals here typically run under $10 and the cleanliness is obvious.  Maybe Taco Bell’s sauce packets have variety to them, but I love to take a ladle and make a red mess of tomato stuff.    

No comments:

Post a Comment