Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review of Flying J store #616, 42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd Frazier Park, CA 93243


Nothing like the cool night by a mountain in the middle of a rustic paradise.

The pizza crust is so fluffy, almost like a pillow.

Review of Flying J store #616, 
42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd  
Frazier Park, CA  93243


A worker here got mad at my mother for using the bathroom and stomped up the stairs.  Okay!  Sensitivity is apparent around these outskirts, but focus is a matter of issues even if this environment is pretty, full of candy with what used to be plenty of rest.  Reviews come out of opinions, stars are just shakes and nods.  Denny’s Family Diner existed with this stop, a place of glowing jewelry, seconds for a weight machine by rather pure mugs and Pure Leaf Tea.  Coffee runs out here and the pizza may not be new, of course there’s always a missing sign for gone vanilla.  I talk like a poet in my reviews and my dad cares about whatever he doesn’t love.  I still taste one of Denny’s salads and approach children in the hallway as an unrelated thinker, but more and more I stick my wedding fingers in a fridge for funny brands of cola and Monster Rehab.  Typically my favorite drink here is the super large Pepsi Max fountain beverage with squirts of cherry and lemon drops combined to soothe my taste-buds in a rental by the chilly mountain people on Frazier Mountain are familiar with, and the ambiance is wide open with lots of fresh air in summer and winter for the spacious skies.  Even when I don’t drink coffee, I like to finger a few creamer tabs for milky sugar and Hershey’s caramel, very often I pick, pick, pick, pressing my hands’ skin against black painted metal and cute lids, postponing my moments for brittle favors and relishing eyes, a discovery of food by the sea rock wall of magnified secondhand smoking and stretching pumps.  I come to Flying J and think about zoos, the rustic flavors of conversation, quick eggs and exotic blends, plus I provide myself good cents for pleasures upon the varied blue sky and extensive breaths.  I think “Flying J” is language that rings for the countryside of blue hearts, with sounds like “Peter Pan” or “Mary Poppins,” and I feel ease at bay with an automatic door and concentrative employees.  Stars remain beyond the roof as I hear the familiar dialects of untangled situations or stand around with the sugarplum vision of credited prices and orange plastic wrappers.  The roads look longer with the curves, so my head spins with magic because paths exist where I don’t see them.  Flying J stores have gusto, but it’s a mysterious type since my beliefs are in check here, and with these feelings I get sick before there is love, even if the coffee machines are packed with heat and space, plus my items cook like steamed grass for me mentally.  Speed is daring where there’s none, a wide angled counter with room for extra products and camel faces, medium-sized aisles with corporate depictions and simple portions of rich food.  It’s possible to have nuts, cookies, diet tea, but healthy selections don’t persist well on the land and it’s extreme caffeine like good medicine, so give me the toys or the temptations to excite with before happiness ruins my appetite.  It’s difficult to inform if cleanliness is resulted from architecture in part, and I tend to write reviews on paper before computer typing them.  The pizza needs to be more gourmet with taller toppings for sure, however the crust itself can be a new form of bread all together with the mild-tasting cheese; the crust is more fluffy than Auntie Anne’s pretzels and outfits the pizza like a pillow.  Of course, I’ve tasted so many Monsters and felt like cooling down, zoinks!  So, this gas station is a food store too, with a new nature, and I’ve escaped the state’s capital for this location because it’s a breeze to deal with, although I’m concerned about employees getting away with themselves when comfort is so simple, obvious, scary even, quite logical, even if Denny’s diners have to take out the trash somewhere else.  

The roof is quite long!  It reaches between two ends like an exotic market.

Trucks, trucks, trucks... what's a truck, anyway?

All these photos are from Yelp.
Here, member Ryan P's photo looks snowy and rainy at the same time.
Is water so strange?

This place has a captivated audience, and the pumps look so spacious. 

Yep, it's Christmas pizza! ;)

Sometimes I think my parents would live here.
My dad likes cool, breezy space.

"A night in knots, play with the Sun again!"-me

You see, you enter this lucrative corner, around the hallway, and find glowing jewels.
I'm a fan for purity.

It's a pretty long hallway with videogames at the end, plus a quarter weight machine.
Don't forget to weigh yourself.  You might be surprised.

Beautifully high sign of four fives!  Zoom!

Why not make an omelette with jewelry? 

The aisles are carefully preserved, a resource of jerky and treats.

You know, machines can look complicated before you use them.
Are the prizes really grabs, or are they forbidden treasures?

Yelp member Dina S's photo here illustrates much of the space for the pump stations.
I feel like saying that something that's exotic has to be spacious.

I game so much, but so many machines are un-tampered with.
I'm among the best Pac-Man players.

At last, jerky, jerky, jerky, jerky, jerky, enough jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment