Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Heart's a Pocket of Bloody Music with Angel Brains in Tunneling Notes

Cooked Nuremberger pork sausages, sauerkraut and Tucher beer in Germany.
"Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique. Sausages may be preserved by curingdrying (often in association with fermentation or culturing, which can contribute to preservation), smoking or freezing."-Wikipedia on "Sausage"


There's nothing like German food!
Sauerkraut can be an odd specimen.
Gary, my dad, barbecues by Sun Village.
Ingredients can invent new ingredients.

 "
There is a huge range of national and regional varieties of sausages, which differ by their flavouring or spicing ingredients, the meat(s) used in them and their manner of preparation."-Wikipedia on "Sausage"

Imagine that, world sausages!
I've seen lots of things in the freezer.
Sausages vary by price, but I pick lots of prices.
Imagine Wild Mountain Honey over sweet sausages!


"Hence, sausages, puddings, and salami are among the oldest of prepared foods, whether cooked and eaten immediately or dried to varying degrees."-Wikipedia on "Sausage"

"Early in the 10th century during the Byzantine EmpireLeo VI the Wise outlawed the production of blood sausages following cases of food poisoning."-Wikipedia on "Sausage"

What, outlaw sausage?
So, lots of people were dying for sausages and dying from sausages.
Blood does have a particular taste.
My dad is a historian for the Byzantine Empire.


"Some forms of sausage, such as sliced sausage, are prepared without a casing."-Wikipedia on "Sausage"


The more I say the word that is sausage, the more I go back in the centuries.
My dad has a popular blog for the keyword "Byzantine Military" with hundreds of thousands of page-views.
Together, we're in an apartment, giving hot sauces lots of names.
I'd have the scents of sausage as a perfume, but that would ruin my dining at a sushi bar.
I suppose we're talking about rich foods, and, interestingly, the poor often have rich food, so why are they poor?
I can go to Burger King for a different kind of sausage.
I think even clones have differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment