Translate

Monday, January 11, 2016

Review of McDonald’s store #3458, 1650 Arneill Road Camarillo, CA 93010

Yep, it's a comfy room with McDonald's sofas in Camarillo, CA.

Yelp member Amanda S. is right!
In general, McMuffins are a bit crispy and smoked in the bread department.
I worked at McDonald's and cooked the McMuffins thinking, "Well, not all muffins are equal."
"I'm in a rush!  Quick, give the wand!"
There's cherry with this shamrock!
I'm loving it, because I'm enchanted!



Review of McDonald’s store #3458, 1650 Arneill Road  Camarillo, CA  93010


I loved these!  They were so compact and fresh!
Brian Galindo from BuzzFeed gives this picture, but basically ignores the wonderful salads.
Why do people lie about McDonald’s?  Of course, I can search through restaurants and find particular lights that fit my bill, or search toys before getting tangled with emotions.  Personally, memories roll in and I get thrilled about Big Mac Wraps, breakfast bagel sandwiches, white cheese for fried chicken, fries I shake up.  The area is a “T” plaza with poor Haggen, Subway, something about the feliz panda, and it’s a drive by Rolling Pin Donuts and rose signs.  I walk in and see Ronald’s glowing happiness, cute tables that look like sundaes, mild green cushions, curved seats, chatting elders and pictures of old and new sandwiches.  The ambiance is slightly wide with enough noise to suit the dining room for engaged comfort, although commercials don’t talk about the restaurant machines that are behind other restaurant machines, plus I can’t quite say if a Big Mac is a salad or delicious picnic bread.  I’m among the real cheese people, however I do “lurge” for McDonald’s cheeses and often pursue different kinds of cheeseburgers for that hyper savoring of sweet variations between meatiness and cheesiness, casually playing out meaty decks of white-breaded patties with various portions of cheese.  Oh, and it’s good to have some melted ice in Dr. Pepper’s drink!  It’s commonplace for me to relax near a sundae table with cola bubbles, fancy ketchup, mellow mustard, sleek pickles and sour onions.  So many sandwiches seem to already be set up, but it’s not unusual to get fries that are dry on the surface with surprises of salt and oil-heat and that are wet on the inside with good, natural potatoes.  Customers aren’t traditional if they don’t completely eat meals after observing grudge on their daily grind, so trays of food get abandoned as situations run their sport.  For the workers, it’s practically as if it takes ballet to handle the soft serve ice cream, and I don’t know why coffee can’t stay warm or why many muffins get so crispy and smoked for rich sausages and yummy eggs.  You know, maybe the Egg McMuffin needs more bacon for certain dish specials around?  My philosophy is that if something is less, it’s more to begin with.  Sometimes I get nostalgia and end up believing in strange equations or McDonald’s gardens.  M&M’s are useful for the appearance of ice cream because they leave colorful streaks of split hues in the cream.  I’m surprised by the thickness and grill quality that quarter-pound patties can have.  Besides, the Chocolate Chip Frappé has a well condensed body with tiny bites of refreshing chocolate.  Yogurt Parfaits can be quite freezing and icy with cuts of strawberries that are less sweet and more bold, and those limited edition chicken wings needed more of the kinds of spices that make me want to eat a second dinner.  Yes, I know Sizzler’s restaurants have steak, but hamburger is a kind of steak, and at McDonald’s restaurants I get food with better shapes, compact technology, Pokémon toys, many little ponies, sauces with reflections and vegetables with a peace of mind.  I miss McDonald’s shake-up salads and the European McRoyal, plus I go crazy with hand-dryers and add tartar sauce to beef that’s 100% beef.  Lately with the California drought, I’ve been sipping on Hi-C Orange Lavaburst and have been thinking about rosy tea or hidden jelly.  McDonald’s maple bacon dijon recipe reminds me of my mother’s meatloaf, and I relish the taste of sugar and beet juice in McDonald’s marinara sauce.  Mozzarella Sticks go well with the McChicken, but I can imagine tomato slices and bacon in my McChicken because I’ve been down the road of nostalgia, finding a cute sundae table and sharing the chew with legal guardians.  McDonald’s Shamrock Shake may leave me with the type of anticipation that gets my senses out of whack and rolls in with my personal tide of passion.  Grilled onions can be exotic, swell, rather scrumptious!  I get rustic, oceanic feelings with the taste of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (McFlurry, McDoing!) even if McDoubles result in familiar sensations by consumption, or else I leave the better gates behind for Newman’s Ranch Dressing and grilled chicken that isn’t fried.  Now it’s time to sit in this store by circles and lights, hearing people’s comments about nowhere.
The real thing actually looks better than the promotional picture.
Imagine streaks of wet red and yellow, blue and green.

"McDonald's Dinner Box promotion offers two Big Macs, two regular cheeseburgers, 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, and four small fries for $9.99." - Allan Smith from Business Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment