Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Photo Poem- "Sunnyvale Gold"


"Sunnyvale Gold"
                      
With me beyond in work my mother sinks.
It’s free out there.
I’m coming to hold for all I can bear.
There isn’t enough cotton to make a heart any hold.
Eye that, dressed for welcome!
I’m too sleek in a stove to get my mind cooked.
I know there’s square feet for round shoes.
Maybe I can try an Animal Poll.
You know, put evolution in ink.
I’m just a Mind’s Fair,
an old fashioned sipper of jumbo straws,
brewing syrup in lots of mountain refreshments.
I’ll just keep a door in sunshine,
by push or pull with California’s strength.
I’m not one to surrender too gently.
I give lots of stars for enough visits.
First, establishments become jewel ferns under Earth’s breath.
Then, I’m a customer with the close quarters.
That’s the circle of capitalism, it’s a rose with a ticket.

*This sounds like a poem about my mother, but it’s also about my Atari 5200 controllers.  The joysticks would be made of gold, figuratively, so the poem serves as talk about gold indirectly.

"About The Photo"-

A rendering of some galaxies as they nearly hit each other.
Or universes, whatever.
Galaxies can differ in colors against each other, but this is a fictional picture of reality.
It's conceptual yet surreal, colored against black.
I'm absolutely a beginning photographer, although I've had college and university experience.
Most of a person's education should have to involve that person only with minimal influence.
Trust me, getting school points from teachers for being "normal" is not good for artistic creativity.
With my work of photography here, I mix up the looks of real objects to make them look like other things, so my illustration of galaxies here is abstracted to create a glowing-sand effect.
Only buy a picture of this if it is truly what you want.
There's plenty of other works of mine that I feel are better such as "Deli Abstraction".
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment