Translate

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Restaurant Review, Carl’s Jr. 1031 West Avenue P Palmdale, CA 93551



Restaurant Review, Carl’s Jr.

1031 West Avenue P

Palmdale, CA  93551




I get powerful energy from diet colas that Carl's Jr. pushes across from my recent plates of tortillas at the grill, when salsa in motion turns a burrito into combinations in light I come for at early morning time.  It's just a need of direction since walking chefs are like janitors in traffic as they spread onions against flaming meat, to get natural protein onto fresh stars at a handful of ketchup to rushed uniforms, adding numbers to deals so I have cookies for less on this stormy moment where yellow sauce keeps the day in for my returning father.  There's cola in space with beef in foil as we taste breakfast sauce and soft tacos with a bite of western bacon in spiritual action to calories on extra stuff, our drive through a road by tenth and R quite as exhilarating like those visits to the window at bright levels of courage upon a green mix of healthy ideas.  "I like these fries!  This is salty and I'm hot.  Have we been that fast, dad?"  It is on this early morning break when my father is reversible on opinions for Mexican drinks, sitting at an empty table near bright floors while the nice atmosphere takes us on a wild ride for colorful experiences.  "I don't know if there's a beverage store around here, Alex."  Dad's been turning when numb yet we've been dining on those quick dollars which eventually go away until our stomachs reach the breaking point.  Today has been a sunny variation along when dad puts some weird pepper on fresh stars for simple delight, the "stars" being among the bigger dishes in the form of delicious sandwiches that aren't so compact however sweet Carl's bbq sauce is by subtle means of complexity.  "Let others fly to the Bear Pit in north hills; these stars are getting older by the minute and I can't say how right they are.  This restaurant has been wet on a rainy day like this!"  "Have you taken medication?" dad asks before taking salsa to the next limit, seeing it fly with pieces of tomato which add soft texture to bacon far from east.  It's like I'm saying, there's a tremendous need for the restaurant's food to which my father appeals to with gusto during a great transformation of swift decision making, getting a start on beans that are fried too late because Carl's Jr. serves up the cold cuts which have temperature and prestige.  "Those barbecue hashbrowns are pretty crispy if I do say myself.  We've been free to roam through the desert when Carl's Jr. sells these double cheeseburgers which look nothing like the posters."  "Dad," I say to admit the truth, "Sometimes a restaurant has to get the picture to tell you what's in a burger, which needs a little help from art."

















Carl's Jr. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Carl's Jr. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Carl's Jr. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment