Translate

Friday, April 21, 2017

Random Poems About the Ocean


"A Portal"

There, as it there.
Here from there, as there.
There it is, here from there.
For waiting, here it is.
It’s thee from here, here and there.
I’m coming, for there as here.
So I’m delighted, around here as there.
And there, here I am.





"The House of Sea at Hand"


A clinch has to be somewhere off west in the olive drive,
When I find our moon under the pier as green waves arrive,
To rip the fire off my dead body in pure motion,
After your ticket in the season is part of lotion,
Stretching the ground out of its miles to the hour in ways,
The trick on a mouse to withhold pleasure she has by maze;
How the green ocean in division is ever now,
Like a salad under rough bread while her dark space for cow,
To give it away all before the tide will mix color,
Becomes the expansion on reflection as quite lower;
We achieve on what turns the diamonds back into chocolate,
Then our peace create against the treats for war as moonlit,
So that more giants have those wings on pitch to disclose right,
To fast sandwich prior as we count less skin on delight.



* My family made visits to a seafood restaurant in Ventura called Eric Ericsson's, which isn't there anymore but has haunted my mind in colors that flush with my desires.  It's an abstract presentation.



http://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment