Translate

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Poem- "Patience"

"Patience"

 
You get two for loving each.
You buy sizes, you receive jigsaws in a banjo.
Broken into fortunes, veils remain so.
A push for a smile taunting in the stream.
Some naked drinks at the house I throw away.
There’s quite a bit of pepper for personality.
How can I shake love into the sands of time?
Bald fish can play shines museum-roar.
A lover can step a dance when stars look crispy.
I’m a masked array in a depression of pretensions.
Too much win, win, loss to sum.
Signs aren’t directions yet.
Simple pages are riding by.
A human is making inside a birth always.
I can’t tug at my charms over a canyon.
Leprechauns sure do dine at a rainbow.
My warm walk can truly sketch at psychology-colors.
Ice packs itself, cow-cup to singing.
Soda-straws are sweet if you can just imagine a horse.
There’s a temperature to lost behavior.
I’m thirsty for a looking glass from Goodwill’s ore.
The torment of lightning shocks my senses.
I live away or die near.
Teachers confuse me, but I confuse teachers.
So which teacher can I say I am?
My mom can wash songs with tealights.
Neighbors become strangers into families.
Books can wear so much ink in proper literature.
I’m a numb skull in a can of beans, tarro de frijoles.
A cookie isn’t exactly the wrong biscuit.
Customers are the cooks of life on demands for life.
I guess I’m just people again.




No comments:

Post a Comment