Translate

Friday, July 21, 2017

Poem- "Abandoned Help"


"Abandoned Help"

My aged move is stained from innocence toward
bones as tired for loving more darkness on whir, yet
attractive right through me conceals mist to
some cave so stretched about disappearance
to play that I quiet trays against deadly exclamation;
so I dress the cola upon blinking skin within
pressure quite enjoyed to save buttons at phone, with few
bubbles out of charge to shuffle futuristic thirst upon
walking oceans; however due of fact to disclaim
the passing prize so its burning clue, with shopping
of goals to portray hard reflection across plans
inside art, I slip guard around extra-large victuals
in orders for demonstration unliked to churn depth.

Note: The picture is by Walter Crane.


No comments:

Post a Comment