Translate

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Videogame Review of Ms. Pac-Man for the Atari 5200



Videogame Review of Ms. Pac-Man for the Atari 5200

A game of this nature may begin at the little cub difficulty which you can select from the innovative menu, so grab the second player for this one.  I keep a diary of which I put in records of high scores to rush in competition against myself.  As opposed to Pac-Man on the 5200, Ms. Pac-Man is one half of the lovely couple who speeds through more complicated mazes at joystick movements that can be described as approachable to quick flicks of the pass and turn or fascinating for my pointing finger.  It’s possible to play with a thumb on some course with a banana, yet it’s better to use the first three fingers on the aiming hand in rough contrast to the less-directive hand.  Of course, to use the golden keypad to illustrate machine functionality isn’t something short of impressive.  Graphics are of the style of old Atari computers and hardly bug out during gameplay, leaving me with fruit that moves along through tired ghosts and dots that almost escape the round monster’s makeup.  There’s a sign for Ms. Pac-Man that reveals its moving glow over those selections until you enter a place where she gets very hungry.  You’re not actually eating the ghosts; you just take away their lost blankets.  But the entire labyrinth begins with a cherry or a little cub if you choose the easy route.  I’m actually speaking of the graphics here.  At times the dizziness I share a philosophy for is completely due to binge watching since, in my deplored life, the banana course just keeps coming after I take the bait and my joystick moves at a rhythm that’s odd and even at the same time.  When my console is up and going, I think of the Nintendo 64.  This is because analog moves through gears which replicate directions like arrows to a Swiss clock.  Besides my remark on a European tool, the 5200 Joystick is partly made from a mysterious designation in Japan and controls Ms. Pac-Man with what I call an insane fever.  Sometimes the tunnels don’t bode in obvious ways with my joystick; however, intense momentum is felt with every turn and jab at the ghosts.  Her vanishing act is felt after every maze is complete with depleted dots because each 8-Bit-like labyrinth returns more light to electricity’s finishing touch.  Like I’ve said, you can start with the cub or get to the beginning fruit sooner.  Problems exist with this game whether they’re strange or normal, although there’s only a bit of American pride with this pretty monster since she’s of command for Asia to clean up points and have something to chew on, literally.  Impossibilities are okay for this game as long as it doesn’t feel like the machine is broken.  Just seeing the fire buttons on the ribs of the controller, when I press fingers against plastic and wired craft, brings me to awkward confidence which is required of a poet like me.  Have fun with this game, and remember: it’s Ms. Pac-Man, part of this complete breakfast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Pac-Man

Mspacmancabinet
By BeŻet, ilovemypit [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Mspacmancabinet.png
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AMspacmancabinet.png

No comments:

Post a Comment