Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Restaurant Review, Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill 4960 Telephone Rd Ste 101 Ventura, CA 93003







Review of Sharky’s in Ventura, California

Near a bookstore and a few other obstacles lies a Mexican grill across the way from some videogame gifts and a vitamin market.  Atmosphere of the grill is understood from my visits as of present to be more of a light brown with shadows that go here and there, determined with dark menus and a medium-to-hot selection of salsas in those big bowls so that busy guys with workloads can drop in to relax within the summer shades or cool off at three other seasons.  I’ve been having shrimp or in particular shrimp on a burrito to go with the offered utensils in order to eat some grilled meat and remind myself as to why diced tomatoes of Pico de Gallo really cause me to slow down for a great aftertaste.  Aftertaste of my burrito helps me recall the tomato bits on my burrito and I almost get a sensation of vegetables since people come in to excuse themselves near my wooden table.  At this point, talking about colors in the atmosphere can be a vague concept because different kinds of brown tables may look funny under certain angles of light.  But of course this can be my imagination wandering since I’m so soothed by the environment which also acts as a sensation if one considers the rush.  I’m telling you!  Some interesting people barge into the restaurant looking for experience and getting their tables clean.  Whenever I go to the salsa bar and try to get some small cups of crazy choices on my plate, there’s someone who comes into the scene by a sudden flash and carries trash to the forgotten elements.  It’s meant for me of course to have a terrific lunch with stuff that costs more than a penny when I’m around, yet the videogame store comes in handy for getting a cheap joystick.  That’s what America is about!  I’m having costly shrimp along with a pricy controller.  Plaza is shop central with particular modes available such as reading a book and gathering art supplies.  A burger spot was near the place, but now the coffeehouse is lonely without it.  Nonetheless, Sharky’s is good.  That’s what this place is called, right?  Sometimes I eat at the Mexican grill and attempt to taste the food with its name in mind.  Mexican food can be hot and spicy and this restaurant does serve those questionable goods.  I recommend getting the dishes which seem more on the unusual side since the unusual tacos and burritos can remind you that you’re still on the planet for new items, new experiences, neat work, and lots of shoulders on the road.  Sharky’s environment is a sensation and quite a principle to contend with.  So many Mexican grills are coming up across California to dish out the unique and portray the customary sensation.  Sharky’s is no exception to this; however, to get at the crowd for a good time and to share opposite features with my family can’t be something short of thrill and vibrations which set taste.    




Sharky's Woodfire Mexican Grll Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Sharky's Woodfire Mexican Grll Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Sharky's Woodfire Mexican Grll Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment