Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Restaurant Review, McDonald's 3750 Sierra Hwy Acton, CA 93510








Review of McDonald’s in Acton, California

Western decoration is a theme of this place by the greater scope of deserts that soothes me because of its beauty and my personal comfort for it.  Basically, beauty and comfort go hand in hand on so many occasions.  So I can crawl through the door and see chairs with nice logos or walls with images of a cowboy and a cactus, thus my experience is partly from a building standpoint as well as the services and food.  In particular, the image of the cactus is metallic with black and I can stare at it while eating nuggets with sauce that is sour and sweet.  Atmosphere is brown, black, silver, and lots of small colors.  My family stops here for retreats from driving out in the sun and Big Macs that help them remember what the outposts are to the exquisite dining.  I’m being figurative about the exquisite part.  But it’s true that so many McDonald’s can help you like this one can, yet overall there’s magic from all the McDonald’s uniting by some standards at least.  Going for a dessert couldn’t be harder depending on where we are.  A guess has to be made of the cheeseburgers that they can be very cheesy if you add some more cheese to one or two.  The Quarter Pounder is actually a sandwich with extra cheese on it, although I’m wondering, ‘How does this all come to play with so much cheese?’  The Big Mac is a sandwich with a good amount of cheese also.  I can go over to the counter near the western decoration and request for more cheese whether I’m talking about a chicken sandwich or some hot bread.  Interesting enough, cheeseburger buns can be pretty toasty.  Chili’s has a burger with bread that is toasted well, but for some reason the taste and flavor is just not there.  With McDonald’s, I can get a nice taste of beef for a more-than-fair price since markets across California tend to sell costly ingredients to help you make a burger in the first place.  I don’t know.  Why not get extra pickles and onions at McDonald’s and leave ketchup and mustard behind?  It’s not like Burger King is the only restaurant with these options.  Besides, how much ketchup do I require when the mustard seed on some day kind of tastes more strong than usual?  McDonald’s keeps up with demand almost entirely except for the sundaes and cones which come from a machine that at various locations from time to time breaks.  Fudge is pretty awesome when you consider that you can get a cone to have for a while before switching off to the sundae a few moments later.  Ice is well kept in my soda cup for those sweet moments because the bubbles of diet cola actually help me taste the ice cream better.  I’m a bit vague on my use of the term “ice cream”.  Anyways, this McDonald’s in Acton can truly keep up with my commands with a personal rush and reality has me in on the clean tables for cheap fish and taste.





McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment