Translate

Monday, October 9, 2017

Rural Photography with Rural Poem

"Rolling Layers of Sunshine" by GameUniverso

This is a widespread picture of a few hills somewhere near Tehachapi when I'm out and about.
It's a Californian photo, that's for sure!  I recommend a smaller canvas of this image, but the details are smooth and fine as far as rural values go if you know a thing or two about cartoons, Looney Tunes, and Japanese textbooks.  Photo manipulation can show hidden beauties.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Rolling-Layers-of-Sunshine-708988227


Tiny Poem- "Historical Hint"

My “dirty word” sounds clean from a distance;
I see to blankets relocated on Hook
But mobile Spicy Cheese in résistance
While slamming Russian pharaohs through faded book…
Poof, poof, poof!  I tear from leaf at the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment