Translate

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Eggs, Poem and Photo

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Sunny-Red-Eggs-727788335

These are eggs, two of them, sunny-side up, with one slightly broken yolk and some hot sauce.
I've added pepper to give them more of a zing, like the taste of sand when you smell from a beach in the morning.
You should also look at my poem on Chinese tradition.


“Silver Screen”


put together a ghost who snoozes in the wind
wrap up chinese plates against my tailor’s swan
there’s an oriental drink where fortunes shine on thick skin
hopeful desperation keeps one lizard breathing its upcoming passion
green jade’s erased at little caves with pink dust
maybe this eyesore lets me have another raging tongue
over two mounts we’ve covered royalty when it’s by air
eggs steam off that hot plate for my social departure
a growing mare saffricates across from hanging golden palms
fixtures are set to our blazing dragon as he cooks poison
you’re ladled however my shield is fate upon sacred goal



No comments:

Post a Comment