Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

Random Lamp Review #1



Random Lamp Review #1

It’s bright enough to give objects around it low, subtle light.  Relaxation is what this lamp is very much about because you can set it up where there’s a good table and you can even change between tables if you wish for light at various angles.  Something about this lamp reminds me of the flashlight I’ve been holding whenever I go outside in the mountains at night since its weight is slight with little room for error, although the lamp is quite a handful when I’m trying to turn it off or on each time.  Paintings are hung in my living room where I also have antiques from a desert far away, so between corners and walls where I can count my goods, this lamp, with its black shade and its streaks of white color going off on separate paths in the air where my golden elephant antique greets the lamp, gives ample room around it and provides enough light for its 25-watt requirement of efficiency in light.  My parents hang around my room from time to time and don’t mind giving subtle input on my lamp even if it means we go around the house to gather up the golden oldies and picture-perfect paintings to add onto my room where the lamp rests in the shade at the bottom left corner.  As a matter of fact, I’ve been giving the lamp a special 25-watt mosaic light bulb which works wonders in a handful of streaks of light which provide the room with more saturation and low-key ambiance, a kind of environment in which I proceed with my reading on Amazon Kindle until Don Quijote makes me tired and I drift into heavenly peace.  I’m awkward sometimes.  It seems I can go on and on to state how much I like this lamp.  Peace in the room with the lamp on has been making me appreciative of modern electricity, for, without such a commodity and gift, we’d be left in the dark at night with only the ability to talk in our sleep and get more relaxed.  We’re able to train our eyes with a visual style as lamps are turned on around us and this black lamp is simplicity in motion except for the occasional movement it makes when you give it a jerk with attempt to put it on or off.  While it may seem at first that getting more light for a room would provide a much better environment for your kids and grandfathers, too much light at an angle can be an eyesore and so maybe you wouldn’t want to use that ceiling lamp since it may require bulbs with higher efficiency and power.  A black lamp as this one displays the power of something low-key, very much related to all the other things in your room except for the monster under your bed and there’s reading out there with enough subtlety and romance to give the lamp another shade in your mind as it works its way into your heart and typical habits.  More importance should be placed on what we see of our paintings and pictures hanging on the walls, especially the ones from our parents and distant cousins because, through and through, light with low-key quality can make those colors on paintings and pictures less harsh and more alluring with subtlety.  Honestly, subtlety nerves my ear and I get confused because of all the dark blues and moving black colors, but at least this black lamp lets me dream of a better ocean, something to which I can place American sandals on my feet and walk around in pure, low light.  Probably it’s best here to suggest French paintings or in particular the types of images which move in the subtle light only to come back to your eyes with transcendence as opposed to a blinding effect many lamps out there give without mercy.  With trying so hard on my part to give my family an excuse to hit the hay and remark on the stars which give off perfections with a sign we can’t exactly deny yet daringly challenge with our insight and privilege, stars for which the black lamp may offer something of another source, a miracle you can touch even when the going gets tough and remarkable things occur.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9XNK8C/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment