Translate

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Mother Poetry- "Around the Corner"

Thank you to Ben Krefta for the points and to all for showing up!

You might want to read this about horror:
www.iconsoffright.com/SHOCK_06.htm


Here's a poem about my mom!

"Around the Corner"

I’m swimming in the bower through her light
When reflection as low as our sea is yellowing fright
Or a neap sits with height, so much between stars
And warring comets where they mirror the high-rail bars
Yet 2 blue strings to my Hawaiian shirt flow
Before dawn into this stirring breeze at mom’s row.



Note: People who are cussing under vulgar breath while reading this post NEED TO LEAVE! I'm not interested in sadistic privacy because I'm an entertainer, so that means you're going to have to deal with my literature or go off without a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment