Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Poem- “Reaching the Impossible”

“Reaching the Impossible”

“Read our self-help guide.”
“Be selfless.”

This is impossible.

Here’s the suggestion:
Read our self-help guide and be selfless.

(Huh, what, who, which, how, why, who, which, how, what?)

I’m finding myself.
You’re finding yourself.
We’re finding ourselves.

A guide like this has to be chaotic!

How do you do?
How DO you DO?

Something’s wrong here.

Can I lose myself in finding myself?
Can I get myself in losing myself?
I don’t get it.
I just DON’T get it.
I’m not sure if I can lose it.

People are often not like themselves.
Sure, they say they’re themselves, but they’re not.
There’s too many maybe’s in this case.

“Read our self-help guide.”
Well, I didn’t know I was helping myself to a guide.
“Be selfless.”
Well, I need to be myself first.

This, doesn’t, make, sense!



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Reaching-the-Impossible-836021217


No comments:

Post a Comment