Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Videogame Review, Klax for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Refurbished Console)




Videogame Review, Klax for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Refurbished Console)

Klax is more easily managed on the new console I have.  The refurbished console doesn’t seem to be as good in presentation concerning controls, depth, and overall status.  My 3rd-party NES controller is a problem; in particular, it’s a problem worth mentioning so that readers don’t use more imagination than what reality can actually handle.  It’s easy for any fool to imagine things.  I’m still playing a game that’s hard to control and gameplay transforms my patience into anxiety across the lines changing over the slope in Atari’s fiction of chance.  Klax is really a terrific NES game.  Problem is, not only is my refurbished NES console unable to perform the program, but the Retron 2 console also has difficulty in performing some basic 8-bit functions.  The brand new NES console I have is the only console I have which works with NES Klax.  You can sit there and imagine wonders all you want- there’s still reality slapping us in the faces and we must take real concern on eBay products and Nintendo’s general advertising.  In fact, it’s possible to keep imagining even when the game is broken!  So, I’m going to limit your imagination and be honest about a buggy game.  Imagination!  Next thing you know, you’ll be hitting your head on a wall and still be imagining things.  We must consider the real parts to a video game system.  We’re not going to be pleased just from looking at the TV screen and drooling on ourselves.  Look at yourself!  You think unlimited imagination is always taking you places?  Think again buddy!  Sorry, but I’ve lost all my patience with stupid people who only want to imagine things all day.  Lol.  My Nintendo Entertainment System is real!  It’s not a concept, it’s not an idea, it’s not a feeling, it’s not an emotion… this is the real machine!  The graphics don’t look too bad.  Then again, when attempting gameplay, my cursor goes all over the place and it’s hard to shake it back to pinpoint location on the TV screen.  “Unlimited” only means absence of pause.  It doesn’t mean good, bad, neutral, great, valuable, or anything related to quality- “unlimited” is only absence of pause.  While you’re running all over Earth and never stopping for anything, programmers have had to sit down and think over important matters.  You know, pause, stop, smell the roses and not make a mistake?  My refurbished NES console has played Kung Fu to an extent.  Still, I’m not going to sit here and have unlimited imagination when reality is coming and having enough effects to cause inevitable change and disruption at moments on end.  How could you sit there and go on imagining when reality doesn’t meet expectations?  How selfish!  For me, I’m going to be honest and let people know what’s REALLY going on.  So stop it with this unlimited stuff.  We need true quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment