Translate

Friday, April 3, 2020

Poem- “Elementary Principles”

“Elementary Principles”

Elementary principles don’t always work.
People may like to get higher up on the scale of reasoning.
Also, elementary words don’t always lead to good sense.
For example I can use elementary words to say:

“I eat rocks and swim in the closet.”

Those are elementary principles at work.
But, the quote doesn’t make sense.
Or consider this example:

“Fire is healthy in the ocean.”

Maybe fiction could deal with such imaginary statements.
But it’s not real.
So, due to the nature of elementary vocab, philosophy must go higher.
Your grammar can become a fault in work through poor organization of ideas.
For example:

“I building go fly over near across at wash.”

Those words are rather elementary.
But, I need meaning, sense, and definition with quality expression.
Not even my spell checker detects anything wrong with the last quote.
And “vocab” has a red-dotted line under it!
Funny.
My teachers taught me “vocab” and they required me to use spell check.
Now I won’t be able to use vocabulary.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Elementary-Principles-836441995

No comments:

Post a Comment