Translate

Friday, December 9, 2022

Photo, “My Pencils for Writing Poetry”

 



Photo, “My Pencils for Writing Poetry”


Now listen very carefully. When I say I am a “poet” with poetry, I mean it. You can see my personal collection of pencils here. If you look closely, you can see a pencil in the middle of the photo that says, “California State University”. So, I have education. I know what I write. I use pencils, pens, markers, erasers, grips, sharpeners, knives, colors, dictionaries, books, and general writing equipment for my poetry. Texting is not a performance; however, writing is a performance. My writing is not spontaneous. In fact, I NEVER “text” people. Even when I text people, even when I am texting, I always “write” with correct spelling and correct grammar. “Texting” is never writing. My school education helps me. Even when I just think of my high school degree, I need to remember my past of education. I have history of personal education. I do not need to be a scientist to hold a pencil. Creative writing is usually for fiction and fantasy. From my presentation of logic for common sense, you can see my bag of pencils. Pencils are very, very important. English instructors enjoy reading homework with blue or black pen ink for easy reading. But, for my personal life, I use “pencils” when I believe there will be mistakes with my writing. My description for this photo of my pencils is a principle of success for authorship. I sharpen my pencils. Pencils could always use better quality. And, NEVER ignore the “eraser” on a pencil! Remember something, okay? You are not always perfect with spelling. So, use the eraser! Readers do not need fake words. We can tell if the spelling is funny. Do not EVER let the computer spell for you. You need to know how to spell words by yourself. Poetry is not easy hobby or craft. Poetry gets very dramatic and very romantic. Let me ask you a question. Do you know how to use your cellphone? If you do not know how to use your cellphone, never write or “draw” ANYTHING on a cellphone! Focus on the education you have. Do not focus on ideas you just “want” to say. You must focus on education you really have. Pencils are useful for both math and language. You can “erase” a bad word with a pencil. A common rule in elementary schools is, “DO NOT BREAK YOUR PENCIL.” Follow that rule! You must be gentle with a pencil. Do not EVER perform mindless writing; “mindless writing” is a deadly sin. Always write with enough awareness of meaning. Do not even THINK of “writing” without any meaning. Meaning and sentence must connect for literary purpose. Or else, you would become a stupid judge, or a dumb critic, or a pretty opinionator. “Energy” and “intelligence” are not the same faculty of mind. Why am I saying this? I am teaching you how to write with this lesson. This is common philosophy! Even my neighbors can tell you this stuff. But, some people do not know. That’s why I give this description for a bag of pencils. I do not just “use” a pencil; I “study” about a pencil. My philosophy should be clear.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/My-Pencils-for-Writing-Poetry-940459622

No comments:

Post a Comment