Translate

Monday, December 19, 2022

Poem- “Touch and Contact”


“Touch and Contact”


Knowledge is logical awareness from observation.

It’s not vocabulary for unlimited space of things.


You write notes.

Okay.

Are your notes facts or things?

When we have enough information, can we understand it?

Or, does her touch stop before his contact?

Understanding improves with study, not with age.


My philosophy doesn’t build up from the resting fix of stature.

I can sit on a chair.

But, knowledge goes beyond that in my mind.

A chair is just particular material.

I need to “know” how to build my chair, and, not just sit on a chair.

Liars can sit down.

Of course, philosophers examine correct views into learning.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Touch-and-Contact-941721137

No comments:

Post a Comment