Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Poem- “Random Letters”


“Random Letters”


Dramatic Reading is necessary for Elementary Poetry.


My schools said I could be a jackrabbit, a lion, and a dog.


Why do some people have perfect attendance for rare subjects?


My past is now somewhat full of dated honor.


Alphabet soup is junk food.

Do not use it for grammar.


Retro computers existed back then and spelling check was more psychological.

The Apple 2 computer was available to us in a science class for middle school.

I sound “old” but I’m only 36 years old.


Wordbooks are more valuable than most fiction, but wordbooks are boring.


Do you remember the office summons?


Imagine the Wrestling Car Wash near Minimum Days.

I was usually going to school in Ventura, California.


Here’s my vintage science language from an elementary class:


“When the clay was curvcd it flouted yayollw and it sank because it was fooll of water.”


Oscar’s Ocean was certainly a place I’ve forgotten about for a field trip.

Improvement in science has a limit.


This teacher’s report was correct grammar for the 1990s:


“Alex is quiet, but is looses attention continuously.”


My lazy family eyeball’d the teacher’s report and we became flexible for discussion.


Procrastination is like this example:


There’s a letter for a very important person, but the envelope contains nothing.


If my reading skills are excellent, why do I need to pay “more” attention?

Excellence was already the best grade ever possible; nothing was higher.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Random-Letters-959188311

No comments:

Post a Comment