Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Poem- "Orphan Breed"



Orphan Breed Orbit pops in Earth all, To brightest wildern call, Dalmatians cottontail, Stars breakfast to inhale, For infernal snackies, Puppers like one Loki’s. * "Orphan Breed" relates to my dad's stories of dog shelters. "Snackies" can either refer to the food or the animals, who likely are Dalmatians who become pets like Loki's friends. "Wildern" has actually been a name for certain schools and I felt like using it as a good word to describe Earth's role for the dogs. "Puppers" is something my mom would say while she'd be relaxing and unserious. The poem acts as my own sestet to dad's desires for a human's best friend.

The painting is by Justus "Sustermans" and the intellectual property is not mine. My Galaxy S7 doesn't allow me to say certain words without my using quotation marks. I think it's a crime against humanity for my cell phone to not allow me to say "Loki"!

No comments:

Post a Comment