Translate

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Random Videos- Atari, Fans, and Poetry








The Atari 5200 Super System, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System... I prefer full names of video game consoles, so I kind of explore avenues of thought with prestige and immersion.  Innovation is a word that refers to a kind of militant way of gaming on videogames.  To tell you the truth, I was truly impressed with the Atari 5200 controllers, but I'm a hardcore gamer and accept the variables when it comes to intermediate challenges.

As for my poetry, I've actually written hundreds of poems by now.  I try to have dozens of sounds in a few lines of text.  An enigma that's in my poetry serves as a signal.  As I go through the sounds, I can play the music in my imagination.

Ceiling fans are inspirations of my poetry, and so are other obstacles and intrinsic endeavors.  I have a tall order for boldness.  I think a clean word can be a big word if there's violence attached.

I suggest that the reader look at my YouTube videos!
You may find my descriptions of the mystical controllers from Atari.  

No comments:

Post a Comment